BY PARFUMS LLEWELYN

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Redding, CA
Smells so good. Love it can't wait to get more. And to showy husband when he finally comes home from work
Selena caryn N.
Selena caryn N.
Corona, CA
Cute packaging and the smells lasts days! The scent is very light and pretty, perfect for a night out! I am first time user but totally plan on buying again.
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Belleville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got a sample of this perfume. It takes me awhile to know for sure that I'd love to wear a scent everyday, but so far I really love this and I have yet to get sick of it!
Sadhana B.
Sadhana B.
Miami Beach, FL
Good fragrance and good price. I bought in Amazon. This fragrance is light and I always use after my bath time in the morning. It's really nice and lasts a whole morning. My boyfriend like when I use that fragrance.
Valeria A.
Valeria A.
Katy, TX
Oh god!! This perfume fall of the heaven!! It smell so good! Also, the most important I bought this product in the katy mall and I can tell you that the bottle is very nice and the smell don't compare with any smell of other perfumes.. I would like buy it again for gift to my friends! So what do you wait for?
I love this perfume so much and I only bought it because I love that packaging and the bottle. But it smells so good.
Excellent and unparalleled, very fragrant and lasts a long time in up to oily skins, my boyfriend loves it when I use it.
Yukari M.
Yukari M.
Huron, Ca
This perfume smells amazing! I love it so much! I try not to bathe in the smell but I can't help it! It's amazing!!
Isabely f.
Isabely f.
Quixadá
Muito bom....Bem cheiroso ,recomendo ele é maravilhoso ,bem gostoso ,ele é super suave mais também é um pouquinho forte....eu gosto muito
Saa H.
Saa H.
Super fragrance that last almost all day,lovely,mild, scents alot. Best for sweating people that need better fragrance to last them long
Stephanie a.
Stephanie a.
Marion, NC
Does this scent long lasting?
Djema B.
Djema B.
Västervik
Does it smell good and how long does it stay
lendy u.
lendy u.
Rockwall, TX
Does this has a soft scent?
loa c.
loa c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is for a old or younger men?? It smells good?
snigdha D.
snigdha D.
I have no idea for this product...have this a sample??