Stardew Valley - Nintendo Switch

Stardew Valley - Nintendo Switch

You?ve inherited your grandfather?s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won?t be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. The community center, once the town?s most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness! Features:?Create the farm of your dreams: Build your farm from the ground up on 1 of 5 map layouts suited to your play style!?Master your ranching skills: Raise animals, grow crops, start an orchard and build useful machines!?Be a part of the local community: Get to know all 30+ residents of Pelican Town!?Customize your farmer: There are hundreds of character customization options to choose from!?Settle down and start a family: Share life on the f

Tips for a beginner, please? Which farm should I choose? Any helpful tips would be appreciated!
Start your review of Stardew Valley - Nintendo Switch!
How would you rate this product?
Princeton, TX
Stardew Valley - Nintendo Switch uploaded by Aaron Z.
So this is a fun little game for the Switch. Reminds me of Animal Crossing but with that old school 8 bit feel. Very much enjoying it!
Phoenix, AZ
I have this on multiple platforms but really enjoyed the Nintedo Switch version of this game , it’s fun and peaceful and the music is amazing. I recommend this game to all my friends in family that need a relaxing beautiful game to play .
Renton, WA
This is SUCH a fun game. It was surprising how enjoyable Stardew valley is. At first glance it is an 8bit farming simulator, but that's definitely not it's true depth. I wouldn't say this game is appropriate for children even though it looks like it would be. It's amazing how you can blink and suddenly you've been playing this for 5 hours. This is better than Animal Crossing, especially in that you control the days in the game versus them being real time.
Buena Park, CA
This is such a cute and cozy video game. You can create your own farm, plant, cultivate and sell. Compete in the town market with your best in show produce. You can also fish, go mining, and build relationships with the people in the valley. A great game
Sand Springs, OK
This is one of the cutest games I’ve ever played. It’s so fun! Super easy and a great distraction after a long day.
Fitzgerald, GA
I just started playing this game a few months ago, but I can confidently say that it's one of my favorite games of all time. I find myself smiling during all of the cutscenes; it just feels so wholesome. You can play at whatever pace you want, and I've been really enjoying playing the game at a relaxing pace.
Gainesville, FL
I have spent more hours of my life on this game than I care to admit. The dev is AMAZING, releasing updated content for free years after the game originally came out. He’s created a world that reminds me of Harvest Moon from my childhood, while somehow being better. If you like farming sims, I highly recommend this.
This game is a lot of fun and very relaxing at the end of a long day. You can really get caught up in building your farm.
Portland, OR
My roommate got this on the switch and we’ve been playing it for a while. I love the update with the beach farm! Concerned Ape does such a good job with this game I’m so proud of him 10/10 would recommend.
Brooklyn, NY
For Harvest Moon lovers, this is a great game! It’s more of a modern twist and has more gameplay and story line involved than HM. You can choose from so many more villagers to marry, and there’s more in game goals to reach to convince you to keep playing.