Starbuzz Hookah Tobacco Shisha Pirates Cave 100g uploaded by Rachel T.

BY STARBUZZ HOOKAH TOBACCO

Rachel T.
Coral Springs, FL
I'm giving this two stars because I'm not a fan of Starbuzz flavors in general. I actually think they're very overrated and overpriced compared to old time classics like Al Fahker. Anyways, because they do have a high glycerin content, the smoke will be good but the tobacco will also tend to burn out faster. Just keep that in mind.
Brittany M.
Depew, NY
Though I'm not a fan of how pricey this brand is, Pirates cave is, in my opinion, better when it is mixed with other things. One of my fave mixes is pirates cave (SB), orange (AF), and Melon Dew (SB).
Ashley W.
Hamilton, OH
Eww eww just simply eww. I do not like the flavor. Smells nasty too. Smells and taste like perfume.
Semia R.
I dont use Starbuzz very often mainly because i find its not as long lasting as Al-Fakher and its also highly priced. One of the first flavours i tried was pirates cave and it didnt appeal to me on its own.. it burns out really fast. On my second smoke, i mixed it with cosmopolitan and fuzzy lemonade- it tasted much better when mixed and the flavours come through more.
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this flavor taste?