Starburst Wrigley Juicy Fruit Cherry Chewing Gum

by Starburst

Find Gum And Mints at Target.com! 1.428 oz Juicy Fruit Cherry Chewing Gum

How do they get this gum to be so juicy?
Start your review of Starburst Wrigley Juicy Fruit Cherry Chewing Gum!
How would you rate this product?
Erica P.
Wilmington, DE
Love it. great flavor, but loses the flavor quickly. :-( or maybe i chew it to much when I'm stressed.
Laura R.
Thorofare, NJ
It tastes just like the cherry starburst! I was unsure at first before purchasing but once I bought it and tried it I wasn't expecting it to taste exactly like the actual strawberry starburst!
Nicole C.
Port st Lucie
For example : this fruity cherry gum is so delicious and very hard to stop eating because the glorious flavor . Even tho some gums don't have long lasting flavor this one is juice enough to last a while.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst Wrigley Juicy Fruit Cherry Chewing Gum uploaded by Teresa C.
Starburst Strawberry Chewing Gum Love this gum. Stays soft a really long time compared to other gums. I can usually find it locally too so no worries about running out!
Trinity D.
Tacoma Wa
Starburst Wrigley Juicy Fruit Cherry Chewing Gum uploaded by Trinity D.
Starburst Wrigley Juicy Fruit Cherry Chewing Gum uploaded by Trinity D.
I love this gum it's so tasty. But the gums flavor doesn't last very long. I love how it tastes like cherry candies. You can smell the gum through the pack. I found gum while I was browsing through the drug store and I loved it since. And I love how the package stood out from every other gum package.
Vanessa D.
Merriam, KS
I absolutely love the flavor is this gym! It is unlike any other flavors out there.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Bought this for the kids but had to try it myself.. Tasted just like StarBurt's but didn't have flavor for long!
Debbie H.
Guyton , GA
WOWZA! I bought this gum in hopes that it tasted just like the candy and boy did it! Not only did it curb my sweet tooth but it did so while being sugar free! The flavor is so spot on to the actual candy. I love that the taste isn't gone after 5 minutes. I definitely keep a pack in my purse for those times I crave something sweet!
Lauren  F.
Gastonia, NC
This gum is nasty! I love the starburst candy so I gave it a try. It takes nothing like the candy plus it turns into paste after awhile
Whisperlin S.
Brandon , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This gum is really really gold it's like eating starburst. I recommend it.
This gum is really really gold it's like eating starburst. I recommend it.