BY STARBURST #90 in Gum

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Gum And Mints at Target.com! 1.428 oz Juicy Fruit Cherry Chewing Gum

• How do they get this gum to be so juicy?1 Answers
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Wringley's Juicy Fruit Starburst Strawberry Gum
Love this gum. Stays soft a really long time compared to other gums. I can usually find it locally too so no worries about running out!
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
WOWZA! I bought this gum in hopes that it tasted just like the candy and boy did it! Not only did it curb my sweet tooth but it did so while being sugar free! The flavor is so spot on to the actual candy. I love that the taste isn't gone after 5 minutes. I definitely keep a pack in my purse for those times I crave something sweet!
Allyson  M.
Im so sad that it wasn't as good as I thought it would be... Am I the only one who thought the smell of it was terrible? I figured it would taste awesome, it wasn't bad, but it didn't last for long and wasn't my favorite. I had bought multiple packs and ended up giving it to my little brothers. They loved it, so maybe it was just my taste buds.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
This gum is very fruity and tasty until it begins to lose its flavor. It really does taste exactly like a cherry Starburst but it loses its flavor kinda quickly. I would definitely buy it again because I like the flavor a lot and it was only $1 at Target.
yayi c.
The starburst gum is good at first and full of flavor. Then you chew it for a few minutes and the flavor is all home and you left with a piece of gum that is flavorless and hard. I was looking forward to something good my expectations were not met
Krystal H.
Albany, NY
Found this at my local convenience store and said hey what not. Might I say this has so much flavor and really tastes like a starburst!! It really keeps flavor for me for quite some time and was super excited to try! Highly suggest to my fellow starburst lovers out there!!!
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I typically only like mint gum because fruity makes me sick but I tried this and I really like it. it is just the right amount of fruit flavor. It doesn't make me nauseated and it is a great alternative to eating a pack of candy.
destiny a.
Fillmore , CA
Literally just bought this gum for $0.99 and it was pretty good ! although it sat in my school purse and started to smell like throw up because of the strong fruity smell
Hailie M.
Durant, OK
I love the brand juicy fruit, and with all these new flavors coming out for them I got excited for something new. I was very disappointed with this flavor, it tastes terrible to me and I couldn't get rid of the taste for quite some time, no matter what I did.
Vanessa F.
This gum is the best gum i have ever tried. I'm pretty sure its like $.90 - $1.40 but its worth it because it is so good. It tastes exactly like the actual starbursts. You have to get it because its so worth it.
Rosa A.
San Fernando, CA
How do they get this gum to be so juicy?