BY STARBURST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Starburst Very Berry Fruit Chews: Strawberry, raspberry, blackberry and blueberry Great fruit taste Real fruit juice Gluten free

• "One of my favorite candies just got better." in 1 review
  • "The flavors are amazing and I can't stop eating them." in 1 review
Nickie S.
Love starburst and pops of flavor you get with every bite! It's my go to sweet tooth candy and very affordable for this size. You get just enough to satisfy the craving. Great flavor and would recommend to anyone who has a sweet tooth looking for fruity flavors
Bethany B.
Round Rock, TX
Everyone loves Starburst, I don't know why Im even being asked to write a review. I've never heard of ANYONE who doesnt like Starburst. Some flavors are gross but the majority are AMAZING! I buy them mostly at the convenient store or drug store. So yummy
Enza L.
Bronx, NY
Starbursts are already amazing, and I love how they came up with these specialty flavors you can eat all at once. The berry flavors taste delicious, it's cheap and it's a nice little snack for when you want something sweet.
Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
Buy these about 2/3 times a month! Very Berry is mine and my husband's favorite flavors. They're not expensive or anything but a little pricey for a big bag of regular one. A great, fruity sensation.
Ana V.
Chino
My little one loves these, she's always begging me to buy them. They definitely give her a sugar high. They have some really good flavors but I try not to buy these very often but when I do I buy them at Walgreens because they have these on special a lot.
Leslie V.
North bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cant begin to tell you how much I love these star bursts still love the original but these are great love all the berry flavors since I love berries this kind for me perfect so juicy and flavorful it's like you just took the berries from the bush and put them in your mouth
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
Starburst Very Berry Fruit Chews are delicious. I enjoy them on the go, at home, watching movies,...everywhere. They are sweet and juicy. They can be found just about everywhere. I think I want to make starburst flavored vodka with these soon. Sounds like a great weekend sip!
Alexis S.
Chula Vista, CA
This is a staple for my husband and I during date nights.  This product is so yummy!  I purchased it the other day and I absolutely love the flavor, it is so good!  The packaging for this product is really nice.  I does not compare to anything I have ever had before.  I would recommend purchasing this item to anyone.
sacha k.
please put more starburst in my life. if anyone says they don't love starburst, they are lying. there is no comparable candy to starburst, well I haven't traveled, maybe there is delicious starburst like candy in another country. that country is amazing. I love all the old starbursts and the new flavors too. it is easy to talk to anyone about starbursts, it's a great pickup line. you're welcome.
jessica M.
I like these one thing I don't like is they tend to get a little too hard and the rappers get stuck to the candy and I don't like that it takes forever to open them however I love the flavors I love the fact that they have multiple flavors and we always fight over the pink ones but I love the berry
Megan M.