BY STARBURST #18 in Gummy Candy

•Like surfing at a tropical beach minus the nasty sunburn, Tropical Starburst are an unexplainably juicy mouthful of mango melon, piña colada, strawberry banana, and cherry kiwi flavors
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture
•Package includes 14 ounce bag

Dorie H.
Merced
I love the flavors in this pack. They’re so good! Starburst are just so good with their flavors and they never let me down. They’re always a comfort candy. They aren’t too sweet as well.
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
I enjoyed Starburst since I was a small girl. I still love them and have them a few times a week. I purchase these over other brands because they have more flavour. My family loves them and all 3 Sons eat them and now my grandchildren enjoy them.
Marissa N.
Fleming Island, FL
I mean, I typically like Starbursts, but these tropical flavors are disgusting and I probably wouldn’t ever buy them again. Pretty packaging and I had high hopes, but I was disappointed by the flavors. Stick to the original version next time.
Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
These are still one of my favorite candies in the world. I don’t eat them that much anymore because they are super unhealthy with GMO sugar but I love to keep them in my bag for festivals and insane high energy days at work.
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
Starburst have been one of my favorite candies since i was little. They have great tasting flavors and i like that they are soft candies. You can get it at you local store for a reasonable price! I eat this candy all the time.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have been one of the top candies since I was a child. The juicy flavor when you chew them is why they are so amazing. So make sure you buy a big bag because your friends will definitely want you to share. ~jessnherguys~
Lizbeth 💕.
Fresno , CA
Each piece has a different flavor they don’t all just taste the same the only bad thing is that it gets stuck to my teeth but they are delicious so it doesn’t bug me as much I recommend to try all of the different flavors
Savanah N.
I haven’t had a starburst in quite some time so I decided to give these a go; they did not disappoint!! These have great flavor & they last quite a while! They are inexpensive & a perfect snack to satisfy a sweet tooth!
Erin C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst if you're reading this can you PLEASE make a bag of just the strawberry banana flavor. I enjoy the other one's but I am obsessed with that one and I just need a whole bag of it. It's really important! :)
Mae A.
Lol I remember when our teachers would give them out as prices, oh gosh I would try my best to win them. Who doesn’t like starburst?! They are amazing too!!! I only eat a couple of candies and they past my pickiness 💖
Xia L.
Do you prefer the original Starburst or the tropical Starburst?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Cynthia S.
Lawton, Ok
How do these taste?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What flavor do you eat first?
Jennifer F.