BY STARBURST

•Like surfing at a tropical beach minus the nasty sunburn, Tropical Starburst are an unexplainably juicy mouthful of mango melon, piña colada, strawberry banana, and cherry kiwi flavors
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture
•Package includes 14 ounce bag

Cecilia B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are soooo good. The cherry kiwi is my favorite flavor out of these. They are juicy and the flavors really do taste tropical. Names could have been cuter but they describe exactly the taste you're getting.
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
I enjoyed Starburst since I was a small girl. I still love them and have them a few times a week. I purchase these over other brands because they have more flavour. My family loves them and all 3 Sons eat them and now my grandchildren enjoy them.
Marissa N.
Fleming Island, FL
I mean, I typically like Starbursts, but these tropical flavors are disgusting and I probably wouldn’t ever buy them again. Pretty packaging and I had high hopes, but I was disappointed by the flavors. Stick to the original version next time.
Emily W.
These are gross. Tropical fruit chews made it sound like there was potential, but they just taste weird. I can’t remember which one was the most off, but I’m pretty sure it was like teal colored. Anyways, would not recommend!
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
Starburst have been one of my favorite candies since i was little. They have great tasting flavors and i like that they are soft candies. You can get it at you local store for a reasonable price! I eat this candy all the time.
Lizbeth 💕.
Fresno, CA
Each piece has a different flavor they don’t all just taste the same the only bad thing is that it gets stuck to my teeth but they are delicious so it doesn’t bug me as much I recommend to try all of the different flavors
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have been one of the top candies since I was a child. The juicy flavor when you chew them is why they are so amazing. So make sure you buy a big bag because your friends will definitely want you to share. ~jessnherguys~
Savanah N.
I haven’t had a starburst in quite some time so I decided to give these a go; they did not disappoint!! These have great flavor & they last quite a while! They are inexpensive & a perfect snack to satisfy a sweet tooth!
Erin C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst if you're reading this can you PLEASE make a bag of just the strawberry banana flavor. I enjoy the other one's but I am obsessed with that one and I just need a whole bag of it. It's really important! :)
Rileigh E.
Frederick, MD
Starburst are very chewy candy they are kind of hard to begin with but as you keep eating them they do get stuck in your teeth they have a very good flavour they do not taste artificial like most other candy to do
Xia L.
Do you prefer the original Starburst or the tropical Starburst?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Cynthia S.
Lawton, Ok
How do these taste?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What flavor do you eat first?
Jennifer F.