BY STARBURST #13 in Gummy Candy

•Like surfing at a tropical beach minus the nasty sunburn, Tropical Starburst are an unexplainably juicy mouthful of mango melon, piña colada, strawberry banana, and cherry kiwi flavors
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture
•Package includes 14 ounce bag

Buy on Walmart
Avae H.
Topeka Kansas
These Tropical Starburst candies are some of my favorites! I am a huge candy person and I love summer this candy feels like a tho in one. All of the flavors are amazing. If I see these things at the store and I have money I just can't with hold myself from them.
Angelica C.
Victoria, TX
Have always favored this Starburst variety than the others. All are great flavors indeed but this variety takes the cake for me. Love how it’s a perfect blend of sweetness and sour in every square. Plus the convenience of finding them make it an even better candy. 😂
Melissa A.
These taste delicious! I much prefer these flavors than the regular ones because they taste so tropical and the flavor is so unique! I wish I could eat these more often but I have braces :/ . If I didn’t then I would always be snackin on these. I would recommend!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I usually stick to original flavors but this tropical fruit flavors in the starbursts is so good. They are all so different and delicious that my mouth waters even thinking about them. Plus they are the same price as the originals so I don’t feel bad
Courtney S.
hopkinsville
These are so so so good! The red and pink flavors are always my favorite no matter what bag i mean I really don’t think any bag of starburst flavors are bad except the little mini ones because those are just weird and too small
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have been one of the top candies since I was a child. The juicy flavor when you chew them is why they are so amazing. So make sure you buy a big bag because your friends will definitely want you to share. ~jessnherguys~
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love regular starburst but these are even more amazing. Fruity and tropical, all the flavors are so good. Chewy and delicious. And the price is so affordable, you can find them anywhere and take them everywhere!
Cecilia S.
Marquette
These are really cool and chewy but they just don't meet my expectations! Half of them don't even taste like like what the package says! I kinda would recommend these to anybody but also kinda wouldn't!
Laura W.
San Antonio, TX
The Starburst jelly bean candies are so yummy and flavorable! They taste just like starburst but are softer to chew and smaller. They’re my favorite kind of jelly beans! I’d highly recommend them. Yum!
Nicole B.
College Point, NY
These are fun, light, summery flavors. They are all good except the pink one in this package. Its nasty and has a terrible taste once you chew it and hets nastier. It also has a terrible aftertaste.
Xia L.
Do you prefer the original Starburst or the tropical Starburst?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Cynthia S.
Lawton, Ok
How do these taste?
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What flavor do you eat first?
Destiny J.