Starburst Tropical Fruit Chews Candy

by Starburst

•Like surfing at a tropical beach minus the nasty sunburn, Tropical Starburst are an unexplainably juicy mouthful of mango melon, piña colada, strawberry banana, and cherry kiwi flavors
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture
•Package includes 14 ounce bag

Starburst Tropical Fruit Chews Candy is my favorite variety pack what’s yours?
Is tropical flavor better than the original flavors?
Start your review of Starburst Tropical Fruit Chews Candy!
Newark, DE
My roommate won (by losing) trivia and brought these home, so I made sure to sample one of each flavor so I could give a review! I serve you, the people.

Mango Melon - Not much mango, quite a lot of melon. A strong watermelon-y flavor, but I actually like this one! It's not as sour as some watermelon candies. A unique flavor that feels somehow familiar.
Piña Colada- At first I thought 'ew', but then it went from coconut (which is weird in chew form) to juicy pineapple, and I thought "maybe this is not so bad". A strong bright flavor, and pretty darn accurate. The most prevalent flavor by far in the mix, so I hope you like coconut/pineapple/a little whipped cream in your Starburst.
Strawberry Banana - First thought: eww, this is weird. Second thought: OK, OK, it's not so bad. A little creamy, tastes kind of like the strawberry chewy runt (the pink one, if I remember correctly). Third thought: I guess this one is pretty good!
Cherry Kiwi - Just like cherry in the regular mix, this is the best flavor here. It also tastes basically like cherry, anyway. I guess there's a little kiwi flavor, which isn't really adding much, but it's fine. Super sugary, like Minute Maid cherry limeade.

In conclusion, these were all unique, strong flavors that grew on me after chewing. They might be a bit much after a whole bag, but for a stick of starburst, I think I like these even better than the regular ones!!

Tropical flavor Starburst are my FAVORITE Starburst out of any ones that are made ! They have tropical flavors such as mango and kiwi. Which are the orange and green ones. Starburst are affordable. When I was buying them they could be found almost anywhere. Those 4 stars were for when they were good. They are not the same anymore so they would be 1.6 - 2.5 stars 💕
NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the flavors in this pack of Starbursts. My favorites are the pina colada and the mango melon, and I think the cherry kiwi tastes kinda waxy and weird, but I'd still eat them all. Even though it doesn't have the original pink Starburst in it, which is a popular favorite, this pack is still awesome and I'd suggest giving it a try if you haven''t already.
United states
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The original starburst are really good. But admittedly out of them, I really like the pink/strawberry flavor the best. But the starburst tropical is even better! I love how it has mango melon and pina colada flavors which happen to be some of my favorite flavors! If you're going to get starburst get the tropical ones because they are mouthwatering good!
Virginia Bch, VA
Oh my goodness, besides the all reds pack the tropical starburst are my favorite! I always keep these in a candy bowl in my office and people always grab a few when they stop by! They're kind of hard to find at my local grocery store, but every time I see them I always buy a pack for that tropical feeling in the office!
Orlando, Fl
My favorite starburst flavor out of them all. I eat them whenever I can find them at stores because it is hard to find these at regular stores. To someone who doesn’t really like the original starburst, the tropical flavors have more of a range of flavors instead of the basics. Will always purchase again :)
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The tropical flavors arent my favorite but they are tasty! I like that Starbust introduces new packs of flavors with themes as well and not just color packs. The tropical pack is a loud burst of flavor that I think has flavors anyone could enjoy since there is a nice variety. The only flavor i did not enjoy in the pack was Pina Colada all others were great!
This is definitely one of my favorite starburst packs. The tropically and tangy flavors work almost better than the originals. and they are some of the strongest replications of the original flavors I have ever seen in candy. It's easily one of my favorite candies even when compared to Reese's
Encinitas, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The tropical Starbursts are so delicious. The pineapple flavor is such a unique and delicious flavor as well as the pink flavor. These are such a unique flavor that no other candy compares too. Whenever I get the chance to buy these, I am always so satisfied and my sweet tooth is happy!
Long Beach
These Starburst Tropical Chews are so good. They have a really good flavor and smell that makes it seem you are eating the actual fruit. the packaging is simple and very colorful. The original and these are super good but if I had to choose I would pick these tropical ones.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un mois
Starburst Tropical Fruit Chews Candy is my favorite variety pack what’s yours?
Kaylee J. • il y a un mois