GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateStarburst
Tropical Bonus Bulk Candy Bag, 154 ounce

Starburst Tropical Bonus Bulk Candy Bag, 15.4 ounce

by Starburst

Like surfing at a tropical beach minus the nasty sunburn, Tropical Starburst are an unexplainably juicy mouthful of mango melon, piña colada, strawberry banana, and cherry kiwi flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starburst Tropical Bonus Bulk Candy Bag, 15.4 ounce!
Katie T.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Costco
I got these at Costco... Or maybe Sam's... For Halloween candy giveaways. Unfortunately or fortunately, thanks to Covid, I barely had any kids and ended up w most of the box. I love these flavors (cherry kiwi, pina colada, mango melon, & strawberry banana) but after SO many, whew, I needed some time. So here i am now in February 2021 enjoying them again. Unfortunately, even though they havent reached their best buy date of September, theyve gone old. Not stale just hard, almost like they crack. Definitely not plesent to chew. When fresh though, theyre good!
Jamie G.
Kirkwood
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This product is great. It's full of flavor and sweetness. It's soft on the teeth and gums. Both me and my kids love them

Looking for your answer?