Starburst Tinsel Treats Skittles Original uploaded by member-0087d2b43

BY STARBURST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Original. Gluten-Free Skittles & Starburst. Gelatin-Free Skittles. Skittles Bite Size Candies What s Inside... per Fun Size Pack. 40 Calories. 1g Total Fat. 1g Sat. Fat. 6g Sugars. 0mg Sodium. Starburst Fruit Chews What s Inside... per Fun Size Pack.

Buy on Walmart
  • "i love this because it originally provides two of my favorite candys and im very picky with my candy and instead of buying a" in 10 reviews
  • "Can never go wrong with these two together. " in 2 reviews
  • "Id be in heaven my sweet tooth is crazy and this would definitely hit the spot " in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 2 reviews
  • "Would be great for stocking stuffers or for Halloween if they are available then." in 2 reviews
Karlenda R.
Prattville, AL
It has the good fruity candy inside the package! Skittles an starbursts because there fruity leaves a great flavor like apple and oranges! Kids love this candy and so do adults there not to hard it to soft there just right
Eliza T.
This is like your quick to-go-bag for Halloween! It has sweet and delicious candy in it! I bought it because it was Halloween. It was worth the price and really cheap! Definitely recommend this to others!
Nicole M.
I'm just going to pretend I don't know this exists because it's too tempting now to buy this all the time! Our two favorites! My husband who claims he's not a sweets person wants these two candies all the time.
Andrea S.
The perfect bag has two different candies for an affordable price. Perfect for a party and are delicious especially if you have a sweet tooth! Most definitely recommend!
Franchesca R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this because it originally provides two of my favorite candys and I'm very picky with my candy and instead of buying a pack of each i get it in one love this deal!
Beth F.
Cincinnati, OH
Like he having small candy around for my kids and anyone else that comes by the house it shows them that I am thinking of everyone as well as they comes in handy to get my kids to do things in use them as a reward
Jacqueline S.
This a great mixture of two candies. There are many chocolate candies that kids don't like but I don't know one kid who doesn't like Skittles or Starburst. This is a great variety bag to get for halloween and it is reasonably priced for candy.
Brittany G.
Akron, PAn
Seriously, how can you go wrong with skittles and starburst? You cant! They both have a nice a juicy taste to them and they are perfect for any age. They are just fantastic.
Chassidy W.
New Orleans, LA
When I was a fat kid, I loved these variety bags. I would be happy when my mom would buy these. You know you love candy when you can finish a whole bag by yourself.
Carley B.
Skittles and Starbursts are both candy I love to eat. I hate having to buy individual packs of each. This variety pack makes it so much easier. It's like a 2 for 1.
Haley P.
Reno , TX
Where can I get this product !? I would love to know where to be able to purchase this ?
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Whats your favorite color starBurt's?
Anita S.
Arnold, MO
Hmmm haven't seen these before where can I find these???
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these mixed?
Julie C.
If you had to choose between Starburst and Skittles...which would it be? It's a hard choice!