Starburst Sweets + Sours Fruit Chews Candy, 14 oz uploaded by Megan K.Starburst Sweets + Sours Fruit Chews Candy, 14 oz uploaded by OnDeane J.

BY STARBURST

Starburst Sweets + Sours Fruit Chews Candy: Sweet strawberry, sour green apple, sour cherry, and sweet blackberry flavors Gluten-free Soft, chewy texture160 calories per serving, 10 servings per pack see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Paige B.
Abrams
This candy was and is a great idea. Combining both sour and sweet together was a good idea. They used to make a version of this where it was all sour candy, and that was my absolute favorite. Seeing as they don't sell those anymore, these are my new favorite. I would definitely recommend these candies to anyone who loves sour and sweet together.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ok so I mostly bought these for me bc if you don't chew them they still melt in your mouth and these ones are sweet and sour. Got them for $2.50 at Walmart today. Thought we'd sit around the fire pit and relax as a last hurrah before the kids go back to school. It's storming but it doesnt mean we can't have popcorn and candy while watching movies indoors!!!
Nicole A.
Justin, TX
For a starburst lover, these are bit of a disappointment. The sweet flavors were the best but the sour's were just weird, the sour tang overpowered the flavor and not in a good way.... and I love sour candy.
McKayla K.
What a good snack/candy! My mother received these from my niece and nephew as a gift. I think that I will purchase them again sometime. The sourest of them all is the green one. The sweetest of them all is the pink one. I am not a fan of the purple one.
Dana W.
Pineville, LA
I seriously love these. I could eat an entire bag in one sitting. I love that there are both sweet and sour flavors so it's balanced out.
Very affordable and definitely recommend
Haley  W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Starburst is my favorite candy of all time and I am so happy they've brought the sweet and sours out. I used to love the sour starburst flavors and hated when they discontinued them. Now I have the best of both worlds! The flavors are great.
Jordan C.
The sour flavors are great in this pack, but the sweet flavors aren't my favorites. I always end up setting the sweet blackberry aside and wishing I had more of the sour cherry. An all sour pack would be perfect!
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ate the whole bag almost by myself! The flavors are as exactly described and it was hard to keep my hand out of the bag omg! The best, for me, was the Green Apple. They are extremely sour too.
Honore M.
Gig Harbor
The sours are super sour and the sweets are still delicious too. Perfect snack I always pick up when I run in the gas station.
Krysten H.
I've always loved starburst and I was excited to see this bag of sweet and sour mix. The sour isn't too over the top either