Starburst Sweet & Sour Chews uploaded by OnDeane J.Starburst Sweet & Sour Chews uploaded by Megan K.

BY STARBURST #46 in Gummy Candy

•Add an unexplainably juicy treat to your party, around your house--or stash a few for snacking later •Balanced precariously between the extremes of flavor, Sweets and Sours walk a tightrope of sweet strawberry, sour green apple, sour cherry, and sweet blackberry flavors
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture

Kayla D.
Oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst are my favorite! I rarely buy them, but when I do I feel like a little girl again. The flavor combinations are really yummy and delicious. They’re just good in general if you have a sweet tooth! You can literally find them anywhere if you want to buy them too.
Melanie D.
I’m not a type of person who likes to eat sweets but this is the only sweets I like. I love the assorted flavors they are very fruity and so good to eat. It makes you eat more after you had one already. You can never go wrong with Starburst Sweet & Sour Chews
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t love a little sweet and sour?! I didn’t realize until I was older too that you can mix the flavors for a more intense burst. This is now my weakness and go to when I go out halloweeen candy hunting for the neighborhood kids
Daniela E.
Fresno
I tried these by mistake, but I’m pretty happy I did. They are so good, I didn’t think Starburst could get any better, but these proved that wrong. I actually prefer these over the regular, in the wrapper ones! Sooo sooo good.
Susan B.
Newark, OH
These are good. Better than the all sour ones. But not quite as good as the original. They make a great treat though. I can taste them just writing about them. I like to mix it up sometimes and buy these instead.
Lisa P.
I got these for a friend and had to try a couple, and I was immediately in love with them. Some sour candies don’t live up to the name but WOW these were sour and juicy. I’ve found my new favorite candy!
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is an old favorite of mine, but I can only eat a few because it start to feel/ taste waxy I used to eat them by the dozen when I was a kid, but now that I’m older I guess my tastes have changed. But I do still love them just not as much as I did when I was younger.
Shelbi N.
Starburst are amazing and their biggest fans I just love when it sticks to the top of my mouth AKA that was sarcasm that's one of the downfalls of it that's why I only gave it 4 stars but I still love the taste and everything it's amazing
Laikyn G.
These are deadly gooood. Once you have one you can’t stop eating them all. I love mixing the sweet and spurs ones together! and wow the sours ones are actually sour, not some fake bull.
Rachel B.
I love starburst candies and i eat these all the time! Would definitely recommend to others and it definitely cures my little sweet tooth! Very affordable and good taste as well!!