Starburst Sweet & Sour Chews uploaded by OnDeane J.Starburst Sweet & Sour Chews uploaded by Megan K.

BY STARBURST #59 in Gummy Candy

•Add an unexplainably juicy treat to your party, around your house--or stash a few for snacking later •Balanced precariously between the extremes of flavor, Sweets and Sours walk a tightrope of sweet strawberry, sour green apple, sour cherry, and sweet blackberry flavors
•Gluten-free, fruit-flavored candy chews with a soft, chewy texture

Buy on Walmart
Melanie D.
I’m not a type of person who likes to eat sweets but this is the only sweets I like. I love the assorted flavors they are very fruity and so good to eat. It makes you eat more after you had one already. You can never go wrong with Starburst Sweet & Sour Chews
Darlene R.
Brimley
This is an old favorite of mine, but I can only eat a few because it start to feel/ taste waxy I used to eat them by the dozen when I was a kid, but now that I’m older I guess my tastes have changed. But I do still love them just not as much as I did when I was younger.
Rosario M.
Cranston, RI
I love candy 🍭 but their is something with hard candy that I do not like about it, so I love those because are soft and delicious 😋 everybody on my house love it. We snack this candy when we are seeing movie or when we go out to have that sweet in our mouths.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t love a little sweet and sour?! I didn’t realize until I was older too that you can mix the flavors for a more intense burst. This is now my weakness and go to when I go out halloweeen candy hunting for the neighborhood kids
Tiffany B.
Concord, NC
My favorite sour candy simply because I love sour and I love starburst, great combination, Inexpensive and a great choice when you go to the movie theater. If you like sour candy but still enjoy sweet treats this is for you .
Susan B.
Newark, OH
These are good. Better than the all sour ones. But not quite as good as the original. They make a great treat though. I can taste them just writing about them. I like to mix it up sometimes and buy these instead.
Lisa P.
I got these for a friend and had to try a couple, and I was immediately in love with them. Some sour candies don’t live up to the name but WOW these were sour and juicy. I’ve found my new favorite candy!
Rachel B.
I love starburst candies and i eat these all the time! Would definitely recommend to others and it definitely cures my little sweet tooth! Very affordable and good taste as well!!
Amanda N.
Honestly, I love ALL Starburst products! The sour have been a favorite of mine though. The flavor is long lasting and they’re just the right consistency compared to others.
Nikki R.
Sweet and sour are my favorite kind of candies. I was really surprised when starburst came out with sweet and sour candies that aren't covered in sour crystals. I like it.