BY STARBURST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Starburst New Sweet Fiesta Fruit Chews.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside: calories 220, 11%DV per pack

Starburst Sweet Fiesta Fruit Chews
  • "I Love Starburst :) They are so tasty and fruity now they come in so many different flavors and it is difficult to choose a favorite :D" in 1 review
Hayley T.
Piedmont, SC
Love these unique flavors of Starburst. I love to take these babies to the movies for a mid movie snack! Or on a road trip! My family is known to fight over the delicious flavors but we love them all so everyones happy as long as we all have one! Love these!
Maria A.
Joliet, IL
I love the flavor and texture of starbursts but I hate how addicting they are. I prefer the tropical pack because it includes flavors like piña colada. Starburst packets are usually very inexpensive and can be purchased anywhere.
Tameka R.
Frisco, TX
The problem I have with this product is that you can't just eat one or two. Every time I purchase starburst, I have to eat the entire pack in one sitting. The favors are so good you can't just stop at one. I purchase Starburst at least once a week while in the grocery line waiting to check out.. Maybe they should come out with a smaller size or minis. But in the end, I love love them!
October M.
Mountain Home, AR
I love this particular flavor choice of this candy. i like how every candy has its own flavor bursting bite. can pick these up from most stores all tho i have found it hard to find them at some gas stations. great price and a good treat for on the go
Crystal C.
What's not to love with this classic candy. Chewy, juicy, full of flavor. I'm a berry person so to me these are the best wrapped into one without picking over flavors. I like softer candy so another reason why I like these but could be slightly less sticky in my opinion. Will always purchase Starbucks
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
These are okay. Not too bad however I like the original flavors the best. Starburst are my favorite snack from the store, because they always satisfy my sweet/tangy tooth. I I wouldn't purchase these flavors but I would purchase the original in the same size pack.
isrA M.
Fuquay varina , NC
I was so surprised that they had different flavored starbursts! I was so excited to try it. It's so good there are so many different kinds but this is one really good! Would definitely recommend it to anyone who like the original you will like this one.
Amanda R.
Bronx, NY
The flavors are really relishes and I like how starburst made different kinds. Again the flavors are really good but for some reason there's a bit bitterness to it and I brought it at my local supermarket. I would recommend other to try this out.
Ana G.
Definitely an abundance of flavorful and mouth watering flavors in this batch. Fun and meets expectations of a mixture of new flavors. Affordable! And easy to find at local stores or gas stations. Repurchase is worthy.
Vanessa S.
These are soooo delicious and the flavor just pops in your mouth. So juicy and sweet on your palette. They are standard in price and nothing compares to starbursts. Highly recommended along with their other candies.
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
Thinking about trying this. Should I?
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
What is your favorite flavor?
Fatima C.
Starburst Sweet Fiesta or Original ?
Kiera  K.
Archbald, PA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Tia S.
Keizer, OR
I feel like Starburst has been trying too hard with their flavors and they come out tasting tacky and fake (like the tropical ones). Are these much better?