BY STARBURST #83 in Gummy Candy

Starburst New Sweet Fiesta Fruit Chews.
Natural & artificial flavors.
What's inside: calories 220, 11%DV per pack see more...

• where can I find these?1 Answers
  • Whats your fav flavor 2 Answers
  • I love and crave for orange starbursts so what are your favorite fl...2 Answers
Starburst Sweet Fiesta Fruit Chews
  • "I Love Starburst :) They are so tasty and fruity now they come in so many different flavors and it is difficult to choose a favorite :D" in 1 review
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Starburst has always found a way to have a chewy candy that is filled with juicy goodness and with just one you can tell you're going to go out and buy more and more. It's kind of an addiction if you will. This flavor variety has each flavor spot one. You do get a great array of flavors and each flavor after the next you wan tot try more. kids love them, adults try to eat them in moderation but eventually you are filled with temptation and that sweet tooth attacks and you bite into another one.
Teresa T.
Teresa T.
Newport, MI
I love all the starburt flavors. They are sweet and tangy and chewy. I love anything sour and these are great. They don't get stuck in your teeth like most that other chewy candy does. These have the right amouth of sweet and tang. I recommend them to anyone that likes chewy sweet and tangy candy
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
These are so yummy! They're sweet, tangy, and just awesome! They're great as party favors or for Girls Night In parties. Once you start eating one, you won't want to stop. The flavor is delicious and I would recommend this to all of the other candy lovers out there. Great product from Starburst!
Macala W.
Macala W.
Clovis, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these so much , these fiesta fruit flavors are spot on , each one and these are my favorite . They don't even cost a lot so i by multiple at a time, i don't eat these a lot but when i want a quick snack i choose these every time. Starburst brand is the best!
Hana M.
Hana M.
But the fact that the company has a to the do it again in the morning and the first half place for a while and it is not the best of the luck in your eyes face is a good time one of those things are getting ready and willing go back and I the forth between the
Alicen B.
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
Even though I do like Starbursts, I'm not a big fan of these flavors. They kind of burn my mouth to a small degree and I don't really enjoy the flavor. Not all of them are bad though. It's been a while since I had these, but I would say they are okay overall.
Tabitha G.
Tabitha G.
Long Beach, MS
Everyone knows that starburst are the best but these are my favorite flavors! All of them are good and I can't choose a favorite. I can't find them everywhere but when I do I definitely get a few packs. You can't go wrong with these! That's for sure!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Swansboro, NC
The Sweet Fiesta Fruit Chews were okay. Not as good of a flavor as I was expecting. It was a 1 time purchase. I think I paid maybe $1 for a small pack so affordable. For the price it was a good value, just not the flavor. I probably won't buy again.
drake d.
drake d.
Lancaster, PA
Thank you Starburst for being gluten free. Also the sugar to candy ratio is not bad. For those us that need to watch how kuch sugar we intake I just take a couple and savor them. When will Starburst make a all pink package?? We all love the pink.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
El Cajon , CA
I could just live off of these! I love chewy candies but just enough chew that it doesn't hurt my teeth and this is it! I love how they seem to come out with more and more flavor ideas and packages which makes it fun to get new ones
Niomi W.
Niomi W.
Orlando, FL
Thinking about trying this. Should I?
Carolyn R.
Carolyn R.
Pocatello, ID
What is your favorite flavor?
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Starburst Sweet Fiesta or Original ?
daisy g.
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
Who else loves this candy?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
I found these at walmart a while ago...but I can't find it anymore. Anyone else have this problem?