Starburst Superfruit Flavors Fruit Chews Candy

by Starburst

The juicy Starburst Superfruit Flavors pack a big, fruity punch. Starburst Superfruit Flavors are a mix of raspberry pomegranate, strawberry starfruit, passionfruit punch, and blueberry açaí flavors that will make taste buds explode with awesomeness.

I got this bag at food lion , it was about $3 and well most of the bag was blue & purple & they weren't my preference. I did like the pink one they were delicious . Kinda pricey but the store we went to is kind of pricey anyways. Not sure if I'll buy again
Start your review of Starburst Superfruit Flavors Fruit Chews Candy!
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Yet another phenomenal flavor pack from Starbursts. These are my favorite candy. Diverse, juicy, fruity, and chewy. Much love.
Brenda  Q.
Ontario, CA
Starburst Superfruit Flavors Fruit Chews Candy uploaded by Brenda  Q.
Purchased at: Target
I love these candies my favorite flavor are the pink ones. They are definitely very affordable.
Laura W.
Spruce Pine, NC
My description of these are super fruity and oh so sweet. In my opinion these are better than the regular starburst. Try them and see if you don’t agree .....I’ll bet you will.
Kay B.
Rexburg, ID
My favorite starburst mix in high school. I used to be able to knock out half a bag in one sitting. That being said- not a good idea- but they’re tasty! A good twist on the original and in all would recommend.
Vanessa N.
Medows of Dan, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Like this Starburst superfluity it actually super fruity thus the name . I think the name is spot on its bursting with super fruity flavors I can't begin to name all the fruits I taste even it's so fruity. So yes this is a great candy I will definitely buy some in the future.
Heath C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Starburst Superfruit Flavors Fruit Chews Candy uploaded by Heath C.
These superfruit starburst are my absolute favorite!!! I love the raspberry pomegranate and the blueberry acai one the best!! This will be my sweet treat for all time until the starburst brand comes out with a better bag of goodies!
Kim W.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this candy! My favorite flavor is the Acai Blueberry. It is soooo yummy!!!! I love anything berry related, though. Berries are my favorite fruit.
Stephanie G.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,182 reviews
I bought this for trick or treaters, I love that I live on a main road and don’t have trick or treaters. I got to eat all the candy myself. Worth every penny.
Yuberkis V.
Roanoke, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Me encantan todos los sabores y estos tienen un sabor explosivos del los recomiendo súper ricos
Jocelyn N.
Really good candy. Have had it since I was a kid. It’s a staple for Halloween and reasonably priced. Can get to be too sugary though so I would recommend not eating too many or just drinking a glass of water afterwards!