Starburst Superfruit Candy (2.07 oz. packs, 24 ct.)

by Starburst

24 packs featuring 4 delicious SUPER fruity flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starburst Superfruit Candy (2.07 oz. packs, 24 ct.)!
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is sweet, chewy, and so flavorful. They are extremely affordable and packaged well. I personally like this better than their competitors
11234
I love starburst when i tried this flavor it taste so good because all of the flavors they come up with makes your taste buds run wild
Aurora, IL
Best flavors of them all!!! Eat every flavor and cant get enough. My least favore flavor is the dark pink/red one. Still good though
Hatfield, PA
I love Starburst candy I love the fruityness of it you can never go wrong with it. My kid's loves I try not to buy it all the time.
Apple Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this convenient pack i usually grab these to include 5hem in the kids goody bags and they are a hit. Good tasting and inecpy
Homestead, FL
It’s ok. A bit too sweet. But for kids in moderation it’s ok. Feel like there’s a lot of ingredients that are weird too lol
Denison, TX
Another great flavor from another great candy. Flavors are strong amd have a great taste. Who can go wrong with starburst.
Dayton , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst superfruit varietypacks are so good! I love the new flavors! And my kids love they get so many to choose from!
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
These were a really good change from the regular fruit ones they usually have. Some of them tasted the same though
Dallas Texas
The original chewy candy is always the best so u can't go wrong with starwburts it comes in a variety of flavors

Looking for your answer?