BY STARBURST #40 in Gum

Buy on Walmart
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Good but not great. I like the initial Starburst strawberry flavor but unfortunately the flavor doesn't last very long.

Oh, when I received my Prime Pantry box with this gum, it smelled like someone had put perfume in it. I discovered the smell was coming from the gum. It definitely has a strong sweet smell to it.

Finally, I don't like all the crappy ingredients in the gum (like BHT and colorings)... but it does taste good for a little while.

Overall 3.5 stars and rounding up to 4
Emilie O.
I Love this gum! It keeps flavor for a mediocre amount of time but the flavor makes up for that! I love the flavor so much! This is super affordable and only costs like 96¢. I have repurchased this like 5 million times and will repurchase again.
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
We all know that Juicy Fruit looses it's flavor fast, but these bad boys maybe last 2 minutes! While at first, the flavor is so sweet and does truly taste like a Strawberry Starbusrt, the flavor is short lived. The gum is also soft and chewy, but that also doesn't last too long, soon after the flavor leaves, it becomes stiff and hard to chew.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very disappointed with this gum! I really wanted to liked it, but I couldn’t. When you first taste it, the flavor is great. A few minutes later, it disappears and the gum starts to taste plain and lose its consistency. It becomes sort of like a paste. Will not be trying this again!
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the flavor of the gum. It tastes just like starburst but after like 3 minutes it loses flavor. It gets stuck in your teeth and gets slimy after awhile and i hate that. I feel like they should step up their game with all the flavors they are coming out with
Ivette C.
Bronx, NY
I love the regular skittles candy and I thought this was gonna be good I like the flavor but it fades really quickly after a few minutes of chewing and you have to chew multiple , it's a waste of gum :/ I got this at a supermarket, I wouldn't get it again though
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Long lasting and lovely taste, usually sold at Target stores for about .48 cents. Individually pack in a silver aluminum wrap to keep them fresh, smooth gum and flavorful
Abby K.
Conrad, IA
This is an average product. It does have good flavor, but like most juicy fruit gum, the flavor does not last long and your teeth will feel nasty after chewing this. Also not good for blowing bubbles unless you want t stuck to your face all day.
Renee R.
Paragould, AR
Alert, people!! They have a package with just strawberry star bursts!!! Our prayers have been answered! Unfortunately I have to order them online because they don't carry them in the store... supply and demand must be too high.... hmmm...
maria r.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They are my favorite because they don't get old and they are delicious. I eat it 3 times a month. They are super affordable and you can find them anywhere. I buy them at publix or any supermarket in my neighborhood.❤🐥❤️️
Sameeya S.
Does the flavor of the chewing gum last a long time?
Lizzy W.
Do you prefer the strawberry or cherry flavor?
Diana J.
Kenosha, WI
Is this a good gum? And how long does the taste last?
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Where can I find these!? This looks great!
Prachi B.
What other flavors does it come in?