BY STARBURST

Buy on Walmart
nefertiti H.
Kingsland, GA
Super delicious! I kinda wish the texture of the gummis were a little less... gummy though. I found they were a little tough to chew, but they were bursting with flavor regardless! I'm not that big of a fan of sour candy, but this one was perfect because it wasn't TOO sour. I would definitely recommend this for anyone like me who wants to try some sour candy but can't handle too much kick.
Carly S.
Logansport, IN
Picked these babies up at Walmart while I was picking up chocolate and popcorn for movie night. You always have to have a sweet, sour and salty for movies and this was the perfect choice. I am so glad I picked these. The texture is amazing. Perfect amount of chewiness. Not too sour. They are just great!
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
Soooo good!!!! Love these it comes in a 8oz size bag for around 2-3$ and has all the good flavors. I just bought these and I can tell they'll be gone before tomorrow. I highly recommend it. They're also not too sour which I love. My favorite flavor is between green apple and cherry 😋
Chelsea H.
These are just "okay". They would be better if they had a more sour kick and possibly more flavors considering there are only four flavors in the bag. The blue raspberry flavor is my favorite. They are a good price in stores, typically $2-$3. I bought these from the dollar general.
Heather K.
Medina, NY
I absolutely LOVE these things! I have always loved Starburst but had to stop eating them because Huey were just too hard at times. *cue delicious gummy version* great alternative! The blue is my absolute favorite! I only wish the bag came with more! Po
Al L.
I went into my local CVS for some snacks and saw these in the candy aisle, decided to pick them because they seemed pretty interesting! Definitely not better then normal starbursts, but overall they are pretty good! Would buy again!
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
These are pretty good I saw them at the store the other day and I love anything sour. Although I thought they may have more of a sour kick but that's alright. They still have a really good flavor and my son just loves them!
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
These sweets are delicious! I got them from public for dollars 2.50! So cheap!! They are so soft and gummy and have a nice sour taste to them! I really like them and will definitely be buying some more!!
Megan W.
Ormond Beach, FL
If you're looking for something with just the right amount of sour and sweet this is your candy. The texture is very soft and chewy. The flavors are pretty phenomenal as well. Thought these were great!
Veronica B.
Peachtree Cor, GA
So...I stumbled upon these at a Target a couple of months ago and now I'm hooked! In addition to the great taste, I love the fact that I don't to unwrap them and I can stash a bag of them anywhere!