BY STARBURST

Buy on Walmart
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst gummies sours are a new item at Walmart that caught my eye I snagged a bag because it has all my favorite flavors strawberry, blue raspberry, watermelon and strawberry! It's got bright vibrant colors and a unique flavor the sour is not so overbearing that you can't eat them. The gummy is really soft and texture is easy to chew! I will definitely be purchasing these again they there are only 140 calories per 10 pieces. I highly recommend trying this new product if you haven't yet they are super delicious and affordable sweet treat for kids and adults alike because it has natural and artificial flavors!!
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
Alright so you guys need to stop messing around. You have made the BEST tasting blue raspberry gummy I have ever encountered and you only put one in the bag I just bought. WHAT THE HELL?! Please release a bag of only blue starburst gummies or stop being so stingy with the variety flavor pack.
Taylor S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were awesome! I loved everything about these. They tasted just like starbursts. With a kick of course. If you like all these tjings, then you'd definitely like this candy. Plus, the bag it comes in it great. It allows you to open up to snack on them and then reseal it for later. Great way to keep them.
Nicole S.
Kansas City , MO
I am a lover of starburst but wasn’t the biggest fan of these gummies. They were kind of a weird texture. I got mine at target and maybe I just got a bad batch but it wasn’t super impressed but they tasted really good.
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Haylee F.
Delicious gummy candies. Taste just like regular starburst but gummy and a little sour. Highly recommend these. They are kinda like potato chips, you can’t just have one. Inexpensive and good quality.
Suzie S.
Sparks, NV
Deezer yummy and very tasty I recommend my children love these candies as well it’s a good snack I recommend they’re inexpensive not pricey at all try them you won’t be disappointed yes I recommend
Michaela K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My mouth is literally watering while writing this. I am always up for sour gummies and these my friend do the trick! They are amazing and they aren’t too sour to where they leave sores but they are sour enough to make you twitch an eye! 😊
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was very dussapointed by these. Found them to be not very soft, very chewy but in a dry way. Not as favorable as I would have liked either.i would not repurchase and never finished the bag.
Sherley V.
Wilkes Barre , PA
If you love sour gummys these taste amazing. Theyre fruity but they dont taste like fake plastic artificial candy. I recommend these. I find these at an affordable price at my local walmart.