Starburst Sours Gummies

by Starburst

Starburst Sours Gummies Candy: Perfect for parties, sweet snacking, and anywhere else even the bravest gummies wouldn't dare goCherry, blue raspberry, watermelon and strawberry flavors with a sweet sour coating Fruit-flavored gummy candies with a burst of fruit flavor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starburst Sours Gummies!
Holly W.
Talbott, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Starburst Sours Gummies uploaded by Holly W.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really good. I like sour, but not too sour. These are sweet, but not too sweet.
Shalayna  G.
Petal, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Starburst Sours Gummies uploaded by Shalayna  G.
Starburst gummies sours are a new item at Walmart that caught my eye I snagged a bag because it has all my favorite flavors strawberry, blue raspberry, watermelon and strawberry! It's got bright vibrant colors and a unique flavor the sour is not so overbearing that you can't eat them. The gummy is really soft and texture is easy to chew! I will definitely be purchasing these again they there are only 140 calories per 10 pieces. I highly recommend trying this new product if you haven't yet they are super delicious and affordable sweet treat for kids and adults alike because it has natural and artificial flavors!!
Saebri  S.
Gulfport, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst Sours Gummies uploaded by Saebri  S.
Purchased at: Dollar General
These are so so so good. I love them so much. I just recently tried them and I am in love. My favorite one is the green flavor. They have amazing flavor and taste so yummy I definitely recommend to get these.
Brittany H.
New Albany, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst Sours Gummies uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Everyone in my family definitely has a sweet tooth, lol especially the kids! They love these sour starburst gummies. I can't believe they went for the sour ones but they did and they love it! An 8 oz bag is just a couple of bucks at Wal-Mart so super inexpensive. Perfect for on the go and hit that sweet spot!
Makaya C.
Lavalette, WV
These are sooo good! Sweet and Sour at the same time. The value is definitely worth it. Is amazing compared to alternative gummies. I eat these once or twice a month. Yes it totally is!!
Carly S.
Logansport, IN
Picked these babies up at Walmart while I was picking up chocolate and popcorn for movie night. You always have to have a sweet, sour and salty for movies and this was the perfect choice. I am so glad I picked these. The texture is amazing. Perfect amount of chewiness. Not too sour. They are just great!
Al L.
I went into my local CVS for some snacks and saw these in the candy aisle, decided to pick them because they seemed pretty interesting! Definitely not better then normal starbursts, but overall they are pretty good! Would buy again!
Wandalee P.
Newark, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When my daughter first bought this bag of candies I was skeptical because I really don't like sour candies like that. I tried one and the sourness is only like a couple of seconds and the sweetness comes through really quickly is not even that sour. Very tasty and flavorful. Will totally buy it again.
Kathy R.
Maitland, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst Sours Gummies uploaded by Kathy R.
These are my all time favorite Starburst!!! The flavors are incredible, they are sour, sweet soft and chewy, i wouldn't change a thing about them really, im obsessed, the bag can be a bit pricey depending on where you get them from but It doesn't bother me because they're my favorite.. you must give them a try. .
Gema L.
Daleville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Starburst Sours Gummies uploaded by Gema L.
These starburst gummies are some of my favorite candy as they’re always consistent in flavor as well as the texture! they never fail to be nice soft and chewy!

Looking for your answer?