BY STARBURST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Starburst/Skittles Original Candies: 52 fun size packs Gluten free

Buy on Walmart
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my go-to candy bag for Halloween! I love both Skittles and Starburst candies, and when we have leftover candy, I want to be able to enjoy it! It's a great value to combine two products into one, and I will continue to purchase it.
Sarah T.
I love me some candy and starbursts never fail to make me happy. They are so fruity and flavorful and fill my soul with happiness.
Beth M.
England
Thus product taste so yummy. I highly recommend this product. It is very delicious. It taste so sweet