BY STARBURST #37 in Gummy Candy

•Just like the Starburst candies you know and love, only smaller and unwrapped
•Perfect for parties, sweet snacking, or as a flavorful after-dinner treat
•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all, now unwrapped
•Fruit-flavored, mini candy chews with a soft, chewy texture

• Do you like sweet candy or sour candy? I’m more a sweet...7 Answers
  • Are these on par with the taste of regular starburst? I ...5 Answers
  • Did anybody else think these are laking the flavor the la...6 Answers
Kat J.
These were super hard to eat (major fail considering the bag is supposed to reseal/keep them fresh) and they were completely missing the juiciness that Starburst normally has... A friend gave a me a bag and I couldn’t finish it. I threw it out because nobody I knew wanted it, these were super disappointing. The flavors weren’t there, they tasted chalky... And once you got past the hard exterior, the chewiness was just weird. It was like chewing tiny dry flavorless sponges.

Starburst minis sound good in theory, but they seriously don’t deliver on the quality I expect from Starburst. The larger candies with the actual wrappers are much more worth your time and money. Who cares if you gotta unwrap them? They’re much better than these minis!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't have the original flavor but the sours, and they are pretty tasty. I prefer the original sour as the mini variety is not as sour and the flavor is different (reminds me of chewy sour tarts), but overall I'm glad I bought them. I actually meant to purchase the original flavor though I was craving sour and then tried these and really liked how tart they were, that's when I realized they were sour flavored. Easy to eat but for the flavor, I'd rather just unwrap the original for more of a sour punch! Still really liked them.
Heather N.
Columbia
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!!! SO, they mostly all taste the same, I dont know if ite because they're tiny you dont get as much flavor but I buy these as my sneak snack (kids cannot have) and will sit and throw back about 5 at a time and then the whole bags gone (OOPS). They're just great and so convenient especially when I do share with the kids.... Haha 'sure you can have one' and they get a tiny mini one a leave angry Haha it's the best.
Annie M.
Woodstock, GA
I do not recommend these. Maybe it was just the one bag I had of them, but due to their small size, they tasted incredibly waxy with little fruit flavor. They are affordable, but you would be better off just getting a normal pack of starburst if that’s what you are craving. I didn’t ever try a second bag because I did not enjoy them the first time. I am also weird about textures of foods, so that could be part of it. Some people love them!
Stephanie s.
I am someone who loves starbursts! They are soft, chewy, flavor packed squares that give off a yummy burst of juice with every chew. I like that they come in popular flavors like strawberry, cherry, lemon, and orange. They are always affordable, and come with plenty of candies, but I am not a fan of their mini starbursts. They don't taste like the originals. They taste like wax to me and I find them to be a waste of money. I don't enjoy them much at all. Yes they did have a little bit of their flavor, but I mostly tasted a wax. I was not impressed and never did I buy them again. Starburst Original Minis Fruit Chews Candy Bag
Valerie M.
Albany, OH
These are perfect for when you’re craving a juicy Starburst but you don’t feel like unwrapping all of the individual candies. These are so convenient and great for on the go! I would recommend these to any busy candy-lovers. Or even just to lovers of even smaller bite sized snacks.
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the resealable bag! packaging design is consistent with the classic starburst color scheme and design.  Love the bite-sized pieces and the fact that you don't have to unwrap each individual piece of candy.  The flavors are the classics that you expect from Starburst, but i find the texture a little waxier than the original candies - maybe this is necessary to keep the pieces from sticking to one another in the package? In any case, I do like this product and would definitely purchase in the future.
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
These were giving to me as a gift a couple of weeks ago, and I'm a fan! One. I love the pink star burst she. There my fav, n I hate how u might get 3 if ur lucky in a pack of stainless. Well not in this bag. I couldn't tell u how many pinks where in there, cause there was so many. Unlike how there so tiny, u can mix multiple flavors, that u would t be able to do with regular star burst she.
Christy W.
I understand starburst trying to redesign their starbursts . However, the entire point of starburst in their marketing campaign is that they are juicy and fruity. These small starbursts are dry and taste like chemicals. The regular starburst far outweigh these in taste and quality. I am thoroughly disapointed.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starbursts are a old favorite chewy candy. I love to have it once in awhile. I will say they tend to take on an almost waxy taste when you eat to many. I will always love the fruity flavored chewy Starburst original.
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Do you like sweet candy or sour candy? I’m more a sweet kinda girl ( Starburst are my fav)Starburst Original Minis Fruit Chews Candy Bag
Amber G.
Arlington
Did anybody else think these are laking the flavor the large starburst have and kind of have more of a rubber taste??
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Are these any good?
Michele M.
Are these on par with the taste of regular starburst? I love the idea of having them unwrapped, but am unsure if the minis will taste just as good.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
OMG! Where can I find these?!

back