BY STARBURST #41 in Gummy Candy

•Just like the Starburst candies you know and love, only smaller and unwrapped
•Perfect for parties, sweet snacking, or as a flavorful after-dinner treat
•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all, now unwrapped
•Fruit-flavored, mini candy chews with a soft, chewy texture

• Are these on par with the taste of regular starburst? I love the...4 Answers
  • Did anybody else think these are laking the flavor the large star...6 Answers
  • OMG! Where can I find these?! 3 Answers
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were super hard to eat (major fail considering the bag is supposed to reseal/keep them fresh) and they were completely missing the juiciness that Starburst normally has... A friend gave a me a bag and I couldn’t finish it. I threw it out because nobody I knew wanted it, these were super disappointing. The flavors weren’t there, they tasted chalky... And once you got past the hard exterior, the chewiness was just weird. It was like chewing tiny dry flavorless sponges.

Starburst minis sound good in theory, but they seriously don’t deliver on the quality I expect from Starburst. The larger candies with the actual wrappers are much more worth your time and money. Who cares if you gotta unwrap them? They’re much better than these minis!
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
These were giving to me as a gift a couple of weeks ago, and I'm a fan! One. I love the pink star burst she. There my fav, n I hate how u might get 3 if ur lucky in a pack of stainless. Well not in this bag. I couldn't tell u how many pinks where in there, cause there was so many. Unlike how there so tiny, u can mix multiple flavors, that u would t be able to do with regular star burst she.
Christy S.
I understand starburst trying to redesign their starbursts . However, the entire point of starburst in their marketing campaign is that they are juicy and fruity. These small starbursts are dry and taste like chemicals. The regular starburst far outweigh these in taste and quality. I am thoroughly disapointed.
Stephanie s.
I am someone who loves starbursts! They are soft, chewy, flavor packed squares that give off a yummy burst of juice with every chew. I like that they come in popular flavors like strawberry, cherry, lemon, and orange. They are always affordable, and come with plenty of candies, but I am not a fan of their mini starbursts. They don't taste like the originals. They taste like wax to me and I find them to be a waste of money. I don't enjoy them much at all. Yes they did have a little bit of their flavor, but I mostly tasted a wax. I was not impressed and never did I buy them again. Starburst Original Minis Fruit Chews Candy Bag
Amanda G.
murray, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have always been a fan of starburst! I live the fruity taste. It is a very chewy and sticky candy kinda like tardy but with a different consistency that I enjoy. these minis are a great game changer as they are easier to chew and when you just want a tiny taste or a quick taste it is easier to conceal them,lol
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
LOVE THESE!!! These are in my top 5 candies easily. I’m sad that I don’t see these too often at stores I shop at regularly but I pick up a bag (or five) when I do see them! Nice to sit down and have a handful to satisfy my sweet treat craving or eat the whole bag while watching a good movie.
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are decent. However, they do not taste like regular sized Starburst. They have a different texture and really all together a different flavor. I just did not like them at all and was pretty much disappointed when I got them and I have not purchased any more sense. I would much rather stick with the ones you have to unwrap even though I'm lazy in that takes too long LOL
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
I feel as though these were really boosted in adversity for but in actuality they’re dry and hard and just sad compared to starbursts. On their own I don’t mind them at all, I’ve bought a few bags before because I do like them, but the way they were advertised was just wrong.
April F.
Chula Vista, CA
I love that these classic gummies now come in minis. I especially like that there are not individual candies to unwrap. I first tried these when we had leftover Halloween candy. A great candy has just gotten even better for me.
Autumn A.
Valrico, FL
I’m not a huge fan of these Starburst minis. I feel like they taste like plastic or taste like the bag. If you hate all of the wraps when eating Starburst then these are perfect. They just don’t have the same great taste.
Amber G.
Arlington
Did anybody else think these are laking the flavor the large starburst have and kind of have more of a rubber taste??
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Are these any good?
Michele M.
Are these on par with the taste of regular starburst? I love the idea of having them unwrapped, but am unsure if the minis will taste just as good.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
OMG! Where can I find these?!
Aaron M.
Bloomington, MN
How do they get so much juiciness into these little chews ?