BY STARBURST #25 in Gummy Candy

•Just like the Starburst candies you know and love, only smaller and unwrapped
•Perfect for parties, sweet snacking, or as a flavorful after-dinner treat
•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all, now unwrapped
•Fruit-flavored, mini candy chews with a soft, chewy texture

• Do you like sweet candy or sour candy? I’m more a sweet kinda g...6 Answers
  • Are these on par with the taste of regular starburst? I love the...4 Answers
  • Did anybody else think these are laking the flavor the large star...6 Answers
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were super hard to eat (major fail considering the bag is supposed to reseal/keep them fresh) and they were completely missing the juiciness that Starburst normally has... A friend gave a me a bag and I couldn’t finish it. I threw it out because nobody I knew wanted it, these were super disappointing. The flavors weren’t there, they tasted chalky... And once you got past the hard exterior, the chewiness was just weird. It was like chewing tiny dry flavorless sponges.

Starburst minis sound good in theory, but they seriously don’t deliver on the quality I expect from Starburst. The larger candies with the actual wrappers are much more worth your time and money. Who cares if you gotta unwrap them? They’re much better than these minis!
Stephanie s.
I am someone who loves starbursts! They are soft, chewy, flavor packed squares that give off a yummy burst of juice with every chew. I like that they come in popular flavors like strawberry, cherry, lemon, and orange. They are always affordable, and come with plenty of candies, but I am not a fan of their mini starbursts. They don't taste like the originals. They taste like wax to me and I find them to be a waste of money. I don't enjoy them much at all. Yes they did have a little bit of their flavor, but I mostly tasted a wax. I was not impressed and never did I buy them again. Starburst Original Minis Fruit Chews Candy Bag
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
These were giving to me as a gift a couple of weeks ago, and I'm a fan! One. I love the pink star burst she. There my fav, n I hate how u might get 3 if ur lucky in a pack of stainless. Well not in this bag. I couldn't tell u how many pinks where in there, cause there was so many. Unlike how there so tiny, u can mix multiple flavors, that u would t be able to do with regular star burst she.
Christy S.
I understand starburst trying to redesign their starbursts . However, the entire point of starburst in their marketing campaign is that they are juicy and fruity. These small starbursts are dry and taste like chemicals. The regular starburst far outweigh these in taste and quality. I am thoroughly disapointed.
Emily M.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Ultimate go to sweet/tangy candy. Soft and chewy great for a sweet tooth fix. You can purchase pretty much everywhere. Price is affordable and the flavors are great! I will continue to repurchase, these also are a good candy for younger children (not babies) because they are easy to chew over some other candies.
irene r.
Rio Hondo
These are the best starburst ever whoever came up with this idea is genius i used to buy these all the time before I had my kids and I would actually munch on these on the way to the movies and it’s just a great snack it’s awesome they are very affordable I can get them at Walmart almost anywhere which is great
Z'Ariyah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love me some jelly beans I'd love to try out more brands of jelly beans.I love all types of candy cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Justice B.
It’s literally the same as the original thing, but tinier and put into a bag with a larger amount. It’s affordable and worth the price, and it’s still got the juicy flavor. It’s always something to get at the store if you have a sweet tooth
Lindsay W.
Arlington, OH
I haven’t had these in about 2 years but from what I can remember they tasted nothing like the origin starburst. They had a weird texture that reminded me as if I was chewing gum. Might need to try them again and see if they have changed
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
I feel as though these were really boosted in adversity for but in actuality they’re dry and hard and just sad compared to starbursts. On their own I don’t mind them at all, I’ve bought a few bags before because I do like them, but the way they were advertised was just wrong.
Amber G.
Did anybody else think these are laking the flavor the large starburst have and kind of have more of a rubber taste??
Lauren S.
['Woodbridge ', ''], VA
Do you like sweet candy or sour candy? I’m more a sweet kinda girl ( Starburst are my fav)Starburst Original Minis Fruit Chews Candy Bag
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Are these any good?
Michele M.
Are these on par with the taste of regular starburst? I love the idea of having them unwrapped, but am unsure if the minis will taste just as good.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
OMG! Where can I find these?!