Starburst Original Minis Fruit Chews Candy Bag

by Starburst

•Just like the Starburst candies you know and love, only smaller and unwrapped
•Perfect for parties, sweet snacking, or as a flavorful after-dinner treat
•The strawberry, cherry, orange, and lemon flavors that started it all, now unwrapped
•Fruit-flavored, mini candy chews with a soft, chewy texture

ME encantan en mi país no los ay los probé gracias a un amigo que trajo de Estados Unidos y son ricos que posibilidad ay de que me den una muestra
Starburst Original Minis Fruit Chews Candy Bag ? Are these as good as regular starbursts?
Do you like sweet candy or sour candy? I’m more a sweet kinda girl ( Starburst are my fav)Starburst Original Minis Fruit Chews Candy Bag
Start your review of Starburst Original Minis Fruit Chews Candy Bag!
Alicia B.
Cleveland, OH
Starburst Original Minis Fruit Chews Candy Bag uploaded by Alicia B.
I always keep these in my desk for a little afternoon pick me up. They are easy, quick and just as good as the ones with wrappers.
Danielle  G.
New City, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Starburst Original Minis Fruit Chews Candy Bag uploaded by Danielle  G.
If it's candy than it's for me :) The  are the perfect size for someone with a small mouth, like me.  They are so yummy and juicy, there isn't a flavor that I don't like. These are and will be repurchased and I recommend to all candy & sugar lovers. They won't disappoint.
Amanda V.
Brookville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Starburst Original Minis Fruit Chews Candy Bag uploaded by Amanda V.
Purchased at: Walmart
So I am not big on starburst normally because they stick in my teeth. I was shocked when I tried the mini ones. They are packed with flavor and do not stick in my teeth. They are priced fairly and the perfect size for a small treat. I highly recommend them. The cherry is my favorite.
Mashayla M.
Brookline Sta, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Starburst Original Minis Fruit Chews Candy Bag uploaded by Mashayla M.
Starburst Original Minis Fruit Chews Candy Bag uploaded by Mashayla M.
Yummy! Taste just like the original except bite size and you don’t have to worry about the annoying wrapping lol.
Sarah  F.
Chetek, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst Original Minis Fruit Chews Candy Bag uploaded by Sarah  F.
I picked these up because I had a craving for Starburst. It is nice that they are unwrapped. But, I don’t think they taste as good as regular Starbursts. They are kind of waxy I suppose that is to keep them from sticking together. I think it is what affects the taste.
Melissa   .
Yakima, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
1,175 reviews
Starburst Original Minis Fruit Chews Candy Bag uploaded by Melissa   .
Purchased at: Walmart
I received these candies form a beauty exchange and I really am addicted I love these and there almost gone as well. I almost ate the whole bag lol 😂
Jody H.
Parkersburg, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst Original Minis Fruit Chews Candy Bag uploaded by Jody H.
These are amazing! I love how fruity and juicy they are. Very addictive and affordable. I haven’t tried the other kinds yet but it would be cool if they would put a banana flavor in a combination bag. I will definitely purchase these again! I also recommend for sure!Starburst Original Minis Fruit Chews Candy Bag
Linnette P.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst Original Minis Fruit Chews Candy Bag uploaded by Linnette P.
I like the original version much more, the taste of the minis for me is different, I love that they come without wrapping, they are small and very chewie. You can take them anywhere without having to be discarding wrappers and looking for where to throw them.
Dana S.
Stockton, CA
I love #Starburst but I really don't like these. Rather than the fruity flavor I love from the original, these just taste like wax to me. I bought them once and I will never buy them again. I only recommend them if you're into eating wax. Honestly. (Although I will say I appreciate the fact that they're unwrapped, I think the flavor compromise to keep them all from sticking together is just unacceptable.)
Brandy P.
North Hollywood, CA
So tiny, so cute, so easy to eat the whole bag. It's also kind of hard to find these sometimes. But when i do, I get a few bags.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
victoria M.
Sullivan, MO
il y a 2 ans
Ann T. il y a 2 ans
They taste great! I love that are not wrapped! It is easier for my kids to enjoy them!
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
il y a 4 ans
Megan P. il y a 3 ans
Both. I probably go more for sweet though. I love candy. It’s a terrible habit!