BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Brittany V.
19030
For Easter I insist on getting these over all other jelly beans. These are the best tasting and I love every single flavor.
Sarah M.
Nepean
These taste great and are a perfect pick me up when you want a sweet burst of flavor. A little expensive but worth it
Taneisha h.
1,475 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cant get enough of this candy bust of different flavour always a surprise great variety of flavors great for parties
Kayla D.
These are the best jellybeans besides jelly belly! I love the snack size so you don't end up eating the whole bag!
Ashley w.
winnipeg
Good candy. But need more in the bag as well the flavour needs more. Sometimes I feel like I am tasting sugar.
Andrea R.
Managua
This are so delicious, I buy them every time I go to the USA, and they are good, my family and I we love them 😍
tammy b.
Brantford , ON
These taste great and so easy to pack in a lunch for the kids. Not a bad price for the convience and taste.
Sarah-kim C.
port-cartier
i dont really like the tate of starbust in a jelly bean but theese would be perfect for jelly bean lovers.
Marie-anne O.
Saint-lin , Quebec, Québec
J'adore aussi ce produit une joie de ma jeunesse mon petit plaisir secret que je partage avec mes filles
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
My brother love starburst he thinks its better then anyother candy. I love it too but he does it more.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.