BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Rachel B.
Trevose, PA
These are my favorite jelly beans and I look forward to eating them every year around Easter! The flavors are great - I won’t buy any other brand.
Cezz G.
These are my favorite since looong time ago, everytime I have the opportunity to buy a bag of starbursts Ill do it because their taste is amazing.
Megan L.
I have tried Starbusts but i wasn't much of a fun, I'm more of a chocolate kind of person. Lollies are nice but i wasn't really into Starbursts!
Got these for Easter to put into the Easter eggs. The kids loved it and so did I. Better than those bad tasting jelly beans.. These are great.
Pia  H.
I never liked jellybeans until I discovered these! Very yummy! I also love that they come in little pantry packs for a take-a-long snack!
Karah M.
Mission, BC
These are weird. They aren't the best way to have starburst and they aren't the best jelly beans. I will stick to the classic starburst.
Maria G.
Timmins
I absolutely love sweets and these are one of my favorites, I absolutely recommend these goodies they taste absolutely delicious
Kat G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favourite Easter treats (the only time I’ve seen them)! I think they’re some of the most flavourful jelly beans out there.
selina S.
West Yorkshire
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wow these are so nice and tasty am surprised they made a Starbucks jelly which made me more interested in and it tasted really nice
Danielle G.
Cheney, WA
Hamds down the best jelly beans at Easter. I have to keep the bag out of sight or I will eat the whole bag in one sitting
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.