BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Janissa P.
Scarborough, ON
Not really my fav although i do like starbursts i don't like the idea of the jelly bean forms it ruins the original starburst. i got this at walmart and i would much rather have regular starbursts than these but it was okay for a quick snack.
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
Very good to have on hand when you have a sweet tooth but want to limit how much you eat. It is more expensive but if you are trying to limit how much you eat at a time it is worth it!
Audrey Anne L.
Because those are my favorite candy, I don't have anything bad to say about maybe just this little that bugs me something, it's when the paper get stuck onto the candie. Because of the individual packs It's really easy for lunch or snacks
Olivia  D.
I was never a huge jelly bean fan until I stumbled upon these and decided to give them a try. They seriously take jelly beans to a whole new level! They're sweet, tart, and irresistible! I can't put the bag down! Regular jelly beans seem so bland compared to this fruity twist on an old fashioned candy!
Rosalee R.
Port Hope, ON
Starburst jelly beans original are a great little snack when you have a sweet craving. It's nice to have that smaller portion compared to a Starburst square candy.
Paulyna M.
Not a fan of jelly beans. I truly enjoy starburst and these do not taste like them one bit. I like Mike and Ike's but these are nothing compared. Kind of tastes stale.
Lisa W.
Pointe-Claire, Quebec
I used to be in love with these jelly beans until they changed the green ones to apple flavor. Then like skittles I lost interest. Bring back the lime.
Jaqueline B.
Pederneiras
Quem.Falou Em.Jujubas Aii!!? Ah São as melhores Jujubas Do mundo ! Sabor Incrível se vc estå procurando A sensação de infância achou o produto certo!
Guadalupe M.
I love this candy so much I love how this candy is sweet and delicious and it's perfect for Easter or like to the movies or even game or movie night
Rachel B.
Trevose, PA
These are my favorite jelly beans and I look forward to eating them every year around Easter! The flavors are great - I won’t buy any other brand.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.