BY STARBURST

• I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My whole household love these. We all
munch on them. I think the yellow is all of our favorite flavor. None of us really like regular jellybeans, but the starburst jellybeans are amazing. I definitely recommend them to people who might not like jellybeans but like Starburst.
Tiffany P.
mount laurel
I love these jelly beans. They are soft and have great flavors. I don’t end up throwing away jelly beans because they have a weird taste like I do with other gourmet brands. They are a low calorie snack for anyone that has a sweet tooth but doesn’t need the extra calories.
Samantha I.
Oakfield , NY
I wish the stores sold these all the time. I was just talking with friends over the weekend about how amazing this product is. They are honestly the best jellybean on the market. All of the flavors are good- you won’t have all of the same color at the bottom of the jar.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m not a fan of jellybeans but these ones are delicious!! They flavor is so on point for everyone. We get a big bag of these and fill our kids Easter baskets with them. I think they’re like $3.00 per bag so that very inexpensive for how much jellybeans you get.
Morgan M.
Ada, OH
Such a good treat you can always find around the store around easter time. The only problem that I have with this product is that there is no even variety. My favorite are the red and pink beans and I have had bags full of just yellow, purple, and green:(
Jennifer B.
These are THE BEST jelly beans! There is not a bad flavor in the bag. We use these at our church at Easter because all the kids love them. The colors are fun too! I recommend these to anyone looking for delicious jelly beans that kids and adults will love.
Jennifer M.
Ironton, OH
I hated jellybeans, until I had these! They are so flavorful! They also are juicy! The don't make ur mouth feel super dry. Every year I get so excited when they are out so I can stock up. Definitely a great jellybean to buy! You won't be disappointed!!
Dawn K.
Stockdale, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
The Starburst Jelly Beans are my very favorite!!!! They have the absolute best flavor ever and are nice and juice!! But not too juice that you choke on the liquid. I can easily sit down and eat a whole bag! It's a shame you can only find them at Easter time!! I always stock up when they go on sale after Easter though 😍
Nicole G.
Waterford
LOVE THESE JELLY BEANS. They are so flavorful and pack so much punch in such a small bean. I wish you could get them year round in stores and not just around Easter time. Starburst seasonal jelly beans and the candy canes are my favorite holiday snack.
Meredith M.
Lake View, AL
I LOVE THIS CANDY. I am not a jelly bean eater but holy cow these things are good! They are only around during Easter, which makes me Uber sad (I hope u see this review starburst).. I load up on these during Easter bc I know I won’t see them at another time :( I recommend these for sure!!!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.