BY STARBURST

• Omg are these as yummy as they look?6 Answers
  • These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Jeanette H.
My favorite jelly beans. Every easter I buy a few bags of these and my son loves them
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Any flavor of starburst jelly beans are the best they have superb flavor and texture
Celeste V.
Reedley, CA
I love jelly beans and i love anything Starbursts so these two together is amazing 😍😍
Lily B.
Starburst jelly beans are really yummy and have a lot of flavor for a tiny jelly bean
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR
These are the best jelly beans. I hate that I can only find them around Easter time.
Vanessa D.
Chancellor, SD
My kids love getting these for Easter! It's a great basket filler and tastes awesome!
Dani W.
These are my favorite jelly beans!! They are seriously yummy and last a while too.
Markelle S.
Not my favorite. Might have been an old bag but beans felt crumbly. Flavor was ok.
Johana C.
Not much to say but i think so far these are quite A M A Z I N G !! <3 my favorite
Maegan H.
Phoenix, AZ
Not my all time favorite jelly belly but non the less still pretty decent tasting
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.