BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Adriana C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They taste great and are perfect for on the go and when ever really totally recommend
Kate R.
I like these more than any other jelly bean brand, they have a more authentic flavor.
Lily B.
Starburst jelly beans are really yummy and have a lot of flavor for a tiny jelly bean
Shaquanna W.
Philadelphia, PA
These are he best jelly beans ever. I don't like any other brand around Easter time.
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I really like these candies they are good and perfect for when you have a sweet tooth
Amelia E.
St Augustine, FL
I get very excited for Easter because I love these jelly beans . They are the best !
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR
These are the best jelly beans. I hate that I can only find them around Easter time.
Vanessa D.
Chancellor, SD
My kids love getting these for Easter! It's a great basket filler and tastes awesome!
Erika Y.
New York, ny
Never head these but I like regular starburst. Heard the jelly beans were very good
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Any flavor of starburst jelly beans are the best they have superb flavor and texture
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.