BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Gabriela D.
South Bend, IN
Love great favors, great to Pack for a snack and just throw in your purse or lunch box.
Erika N.
I don't think they taste much like starburst. They taste like regular jellybeans to me
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
I hat nelly beans but these are AMAZING! The flavor is awesome. Rices isn't bad either!
Seanna H.
Forest Grove, OR
These and jelly belly’s are the only worthy jelly beans for the calories they give you.
Aly R.
Staten Island, NY
I love starbursts and jelly beans this is perfect both in one .. Me and my kids love it
Ashley J.
Perfect for lunches or a quick snack! The goodness of star bursts in a convenient pack!
Margaret C.
Starburst jelly beans are my favorite kind! my family buys them every year for easter!
Katie K.
I don't usually like jelly beans, except for these! I like the flavors and the texture
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
I love these! They taste so good and they are SUPER addicting. I buy them all the time
Cindy A.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love these! So full of taste and taste like starburst.Will eat all day
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.