BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Michele B.
Conshohocken, PA
So much better than regular jelly beans. Great flavors! Whole family loves eating these.
Amanda F.
I don't really like these jellybean ones, even though starbursts are so good themselves!
Leanna R.
I love starburst. Especially the Orange ones. But I really do not care for jelly beans.
Michele W.
Las Vegas, NV
Hands down, best jellybeans ever. Intense fruity flavors with just enough of a sour kick!
Rachel R.
VEGAN CANDY CORN. Ate an entire bag of these well before Halloween. They're pretty good.
Britni B.
waynoka
These are the best!!! I love the flavor! A little pricey but for the taste I buy them :)
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
I love love love jelly beans and these new twists on the original are absolutely perfect.
Rebecca  B.
Southport, CT
I love them but wish they were available more times of the year than at just easter time.
Leah F.
Troy
One of my Favorite jelly bean, it just too bad you can only get them during Easter time.
Ashley G.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I enjoy these jelly beans very much. They are brilliantly flavored and are nicely chewy.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.