BY STARBURST

• Omg are these as yummy as they look?6 Answers
  • These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Nadira D.
Im not reall6 a big fan of jell beans because i ate a black one and was scared for life lol
Jaycee L.
Douglas, GA
I’m a fan of jelly bean but when starburst jelly beans came out, they were a game changer
Michele W.
Las Vegas, NV
Hands down, best jellybeans ever. Intense fruity flavors with just enough of a sour kick!
Abbey M.
Noblesville, IN
I absolutely HATE jelly beans but these are absolutely AMAZING!!! HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
Rosalie H.
Cleves, OH
Kids love these! Even the parents were taking these - Great flavor & beautiful colors.
Leanna R.
I love starburst. Especially the Orange ones. But I really do not care for jelly beans.
Paula-Beth T.
This is my family's favorite kind of jelly bean to purchase. They're packed with flavor!
Rachel R.
VEGAN CANDY CORN. Ate an entire bag of these well before Halloween. They're pretty good.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
These are so good!! The best jelly bean out there. They are always in our Easter basket!!
Arianna B.
I love them, amazing and perfects flavors that i cant change for everything. Try itttttt
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.