BY STARBURST

• I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these and am sad they only sell them around Easter. I can’t buy them because I will end up eating the entire bag! They have great flavors and a good variety.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
These are my favorite Easter jelly beans. The flavors are very distinctive and they don’t taste waxy like other jelly beans tend to be. Bought them for $2.55 on sale at Target. Usually go through a couple bags during the Easter season.
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my absolute favorite portable sweet treat. I love getting these around easter but now I eat them all year round. In fact, I have a bag sitting in front of me as  I type this. I think the taste is amazing. Do they taste like starbursts? Not necessarily but I think they are delicious regardless. I love to put them in snack bags and take them to class with me or on the beach. They are also great to give in easter eggs during the holiday's. Basically, I'm saying that you need to buy this candy because it's one of the best.
Tracy Z.
Omaha, NE
My absolute favorite candy to snack on. The flavors of starbursts in a jelly bean! How can you go wrong. There is no wrapper to mess with and the bag that they come in makes it easy to slide into small spaces. One of the things I don’t like is that you sometimes have to knownwhere to buy them at, as they seem to be super popular during Easter and not so much all year long.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
Starburst jellybeans always have a great taste. I like being able to grab a few and keep going about my day. They have a refreshing flavor and easy to chew up. If you like a splash of flavor in your day this is the right treat for you. They can be found at Walmart for sure and they are priced reasonable.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a sucker for anything Starburst and these are some of my favorites.  I love the jelly beans with all the Starburst flavors.  My kids love them and they are a great treat for them.  I add some to their lunches for school for a little surprise treat and they love that.
Estoa pequeños caramelos cuadrados y suaves le gustan mucho a mi pequeña hija,su diferente variedad de sabores los hace unicos , y siempre son muy comun encontrarlos en las fiestas
Callen C.
These are my favorite form of jelly beans they make. Every time they come out I make sure to grab multiple bags so they last for a long time. Love the fact that they come in individual packs so I don't eat the whole bag in one sitting
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
I bought these at Target this year for Easter. They are very delicious but also VERY sweet. I could only eat a couple at a time because they were so sweet but my kids loved them, of course. Also a great break from traditional jelly beans. Great for a sweet treat!
Kelsey B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly, this is the main reason I look forward to stores putting out their Easter candy. These are the BEST jellybeans you can possibly ever buy. They actually taste like starbursts, but they don’t kill your teeth trying to chew them up in the process ! I highly suggest these jellybeans.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.