BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Mallory L.
Romeoville, IL
Best jelly beans! They have a great taste! I took away a star because they can get super sweet.
Ayanna O.
Alpharetta, GA
Favorite Easter candy! I can eat a whole bag by myself. Hard to stop eating them so be warned.
Trista B.
They were pretty good. Not a huge fan of jellybeans but the starburst ones were worth the buy.
Kaylan N.
These are my absolute favorite!!!!! Whenever I get a bag I can’t stop eating them. So so good.
Baobai T.
I don't really like jelly bean, but these starburst jelly bean taste good and It's easy to eat.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
I stock up on these every holiday. These are the best jelly beans around! The flavor is amazing
Mariah H.
Escondido , CA
The perfect Easter treat but the pink ones are especially my favorite ones out of all of them.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Super buenos me encanta el sabor que tienen nunca paro de comĂŠrmelos tengo que terminarlo todo.
Ashley K.
Latta, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
These are good. I love jelly beans so they’re great to me. My son and husband also enjoys them.
Purp R.
Starburst are awesome just the right amount of chew and juicy , a great sweet uplifting treat .
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.