BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Allison S.
Prairie Village, KS
Who doesn't love starburst? My family always gets these for Easter and we eat them all right up!
Brittany M.
Chariton , IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite Easter candies!!! Yellow and green are ok but the other favors are amazing!!!!
Sharon E.
Ontario , CA
YUM YUM YUM !!! Thats all i can say right now. Feel like eating some right now . LOVE THEM !!!...
Macy S.
These are so good! Seriously, we can't keep a bag at the house. The pink and red are my favorite
Lauren R.
These taste exactly like Starburst but they are jelly beans. They are great for kids and Easter!
Samantha J.
Nokomis, FL
So good!!!! Not sure why they have purple and green though. My favorite flavor is the pink one :)
DELISA D.
I love, love, love these jelly beans! These are truly one of the best tasting Jelly Bean ever.
Baobai T.
I don't really like jelly bean, but these starburst jelly bean taste good and It's easy to eat.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Super buenos me encanta el sabor que tienen nunca paro de comĂŠrmelos tengo que terminarlo todo.
Purp R.
Starburst are awesome just the right amount of chew and juicy , a great sweet uplifting treat .
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.