BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Stephanie V.
Orlando, FL
Gift bag/goody bag give a ways!!! Kids love them & the taste is pure starburst can't beat that!!!!
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
Best jelly beans ever!!! This pack is perfect for Easter to give out to my family! We all love them
D'sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst Starburst Starburst jellybeans jellybeans Jellybean original original original. ......
Kristen B.
These are my favorite jelly beans. I'm not a big fan of jelly type candy but these are the best!!
Megan P.
These are the only kind of jellybeans that I like! They are so great; I could eat the entire day!
Katrina H.
Tampa, FL
Love these, the flavor over stagnation with the texture of a jelly bean. little bite size pieces.
Kristen L.
Wellington, CO
These candies are one of the staples of Easter at my house and have been ever since I was little!
Leta M.
Saint Louis, MO
These are excellent jelly beans - great to have around at Easter. I think the price is great too.
Jordan G.
Grovetown, GA
These are my FAVORITE jelly beans!!! They have great flavor and you can find them all year round
Evie L.
A must have for the kids Easter Baskets. They just love them! I mean who doesn't love Starburst!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.