BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Marta A.
New Carrolltn, MD
I don't really eat candy often but I can't resist these! Jellybean flavored starburst are the best
Jodeci J.
Conway, SC
Love Love Love Starburst Jellybeans!!!! I think these jellybeans beat jelly belly with out a doubt!
Savanah D.
New Oxford, PA
These are so good they are like the best things ever I recommend to try if you have a sweet tooth!
Brittany P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite candy EVER. The only downside is having to wait once a year to get these during Easter.
Tiffany H.
Martinez, CA
These are really yummy and sweet. A nice little treat to stash in a lunchbox for your sweet tooth.
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
Best jelly beans ever!!! This pack is perfect for Easter to give out to my family! We all love them
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
I love these jelly beans i got some for Easter i eat them all up they are so good best jelly bean
Nanette C.
It taste like the original candy. These jelly beans are juicy with a rich fruit flavor. Delicious!
Maureen C.
Medford, NJ
By far the beat jelly beans. They are full of flavor and pack a punch just like the original candy.
Marisol j.
My daughter loves to eat these they are perfect. not to hard that they be dangerous but just right.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.