BY STARBURST

• Omg are these as yummy as they look?6 Answers
  • These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Spencer N.
Pretty good candies, and I'm glad they come individually wrapped. makes handing them out much easier
Mandy W.
Tucson, AZ
I love jellybeans. They are my favorite little handful of candies. Take them in l
Snack size baggies
Maya S.
Minneapolis, MN
I love starburst jelly beans! They come in lots of flavors. I just wish they were a little more sour.
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite jelly beans ever! They are consistently delicious and soft when you chew them.
Laycee R.
Shelbyville, TN
I love these soooo much. They are just amazing. Great fruit flavor. Smells great. I recommend trying
Nanette C.
It taste like the original candy. These jelly beans are juicy with a rich fruit flavor. Delicious!
Tiffany H.
Martinez, CA
These are really yummy and sweet. A nice little treat to stash in a lunchbox for your sweet tooth.
Jodeci J.
Conway, SC
Love Love Love Starburst Jellybeans!!!! I think these jellybeans beat jelly belly with out a doubt!
Mallory N.
Columbia, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst jelly beans are so good and yummy! I love them so much more than traditional jelly beans!
Marta A.
New Carrolltn, MD
I don't really eat candy often but I can't resist these! Jellybean flavored starburst are the best
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.