BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Melly C.
Washington, DC
I actually have the tropical jelly beans they taste so good my fave flavor is watermelon strawberry banana.
Laci M.
Grand Terrace, CA
Purchased at: Target
These are so much yummier than regular jellybeans. They have a nice tang to them and are really addictive!
Amanda B.
Adrian, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to jelly beans every year. I love the familiar flavors of starburst in the fun shapes of jelly beans.
Bonnie T.
Bethel, MN
Love the flavors and texture of the starburst jellybeans!!!!! anything that has starburst in it is yummy.
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
These are literally the only jelly beans I will eat. I get them every Easter. They are seriously so good.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so good and fruity. They taste great and love the starburst of flavor. Its one of my favorites!
Ashley P.
Saint Paul, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We always have these jelly beans in our easter basket! They are sugary but the flavors are great!!!!!!!!
jemily g.
perris , ca
Starburst is another one of my favorites. I can eat them all day. and I would recommend them to everyone.
Hallie N.
Starburst jellybeans are better than regular jellybeans. They are so juicy and chewy! They taste so good!
Erika T.
Nederland, TX
If you haven't tried starburst jelly beans please do! They are so yummy!! The orange ones are my favorite
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.