BY STARBURST

• I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Amanda C.
Taunton, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these jelly beans well I love starburst in general but the fact that they made jelly beans are great. The kids love them in their easter basket instead of the plain old jelly beans
Lilly J.
I love these beans. They’re some of my favorite jelly beans. Much better than the generic brand. You can find these at most grocery stores and they’re absolutely worth it. The other varieties of these beans are really good too.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The only jelly beans i like! On Easter these were the only ones my parents could get me on Easter because they were the only ones i would eat. To this day I still love them!!
Tabby S.
Millvale, PA
Pretty much the only jelly beans that I enjoy. I stock up on these around Easter time so that they last for months. Love the taste, they’re not hard and just so good.
Kristen S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I could eat these all day, everyday! They are so much better than traditional jelly beans and they taste just like starburst! I need to find some more before they’re all gone after Easter!
Elvira B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love them! You get the same great flavors of Starburst but in a mini sized treat. The weren't too sweet like some other jelly beans. My whole family enjoyed them.
Jessica R.
My kids love Starburst so why not love it in a jelly bean and the varieties that they come in are the beat. Can't go wrong with Starburst and the Easter Bunny brought them this year
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
These are addicting! Seriously, I could eat like a whole bag in one sitting 😂 normally I don't even like jelly beans but these ones are just so freaking delish 👅
Elisabeth A.
Waco
I love the starburst jelly beans . I love jelly beans this was a great idea starburst company . Because they are absolute favorite and they are a good price too.
April T.
Metropolis, IL
Starburst has always been my go-to candy crave and these Starburst Jellybeans do not disappoint! I've tried all the different flavors, but the original will always be my fave ❤💛💚💙💜
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.