BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Kierstin B.
N Salt Lake, UT
Love these so much better than regular jelly beans. They are the perfect size and they have great flavors!
Amina S.
Just like regular starburst but really easy for if you are in a rush and need a little sugar in you system
Wick A.
Decatur, IL
The flavors in this bag will POW your taste buds and make you think you accidentally bought gourmet beans!
Elizabeth D.
Blacksburg, VA
These are hands down my favorite jelly beans. All of the flavors are so tasty and have the perfect texture.
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst Jelly Beans and Twizzlers are the best around. They are always juicy and bursting with flavor!
Katie L.
We have a cookie jar filled with these jelly beans. They are so tasty! My toddler loves them and so do I!!!
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This is soooo tasty! It is also healthy and satisfying. The whole family likes it. I will continue to buy.
Michelle K.
Pine Hill, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are one of the few types of jelly beans I'll buy and eat. ✌🏼They're almost up there with Jelly Belly!
Barbie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Soooooooo good!!! I love jelly beans but STARBURST JELLY BEANS? AMAZE BALLS!!!!! I love them soooooo much
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
There's only two brands of jelly beans I like & this is one! Starburst defiantly broke the mold with these!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.