BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Alexis V.
La Verne , CA
These are good. They're not as good as original but still pretty good. I think they are pretty tasty though.
Kierstin B.
N Salt Lake, UT
Love these so much better than regular jelly beans. They are the perfect size and they have great flavors!
Lauren L.
Beacon Falls, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These make my tummy so happy. They are very flavored. I only get them around Easter but it's worth the wait
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst Jelly Beans and Twizzlers are the best around. They are always juicy and bursting with flavor!
Laci M.
Grand Terrace
Purchased at: Target
These are so much yummier than regular jellybeans. They have a nice tang to them and are really addictive!
Jennifer R.
Pearland , TX
This is THE jellybean! The consistency, size, and flavor are everything that makes this the best jellybean.
Janelle H.
Huntingburg , IN
I absolutely love this candy, every time Easter rolls around I get so excited. I could eat these for days!
Barbie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Soooooooo good!!! I love jelly beans but STARBURST JELLY BEANS? AMAZE BALLS!!!!! I love them soooooo much
Katie L.
We have a cookie jar filled with these jelly beans. They are so tasty! My toddler loves them and so do I!!!
Amanda B.
Adrian, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to jelly beans every year. I love the familiar flavors of starburst in the fun shapes of jelly beans.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.