BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
M C.
Tallahassee, FL
I like how they are individually wrapped. I can take them in my purse for a quick sugar rush. Full of flavor.
Jordie H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Probably one of the best things on earth! I personally feel like this are prefect for Easter
Jenny A.
United States of America
Jellybeans starburst used to be my favorite I would always get them they're really good and sweet and chewy.
bekah r.
Debary, FL
These are great. Non of the weird flavors like jelly belly have. I stocked up on them after Easter this year
Alexis V.
La Verne , CA
These are good. They're not as good as original but still pretty good. I think they are pretty tasty though.
Angela B.
Washington, IL
I buy a bag of these every year for the Super Bowl. It's a tradition with an old friend that I try to uphold.
melinda g.
Hamlet, IN
Way better than normal jelly beans! Always get these for Easter snacks and treats! The reds only bag is bomb!
Cynthia W.
Definitely be careful with these, it's pretty easy to find yourself downing several handfuls in one sitting.
Crystal G.
Sweeny, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We have tried lots of jellybeans and these are our family favorite. Green Apple and Strawberry are my favs.
Penny S.
Easley, SC
These are my favorite jelly beans ever! Delicious flavors, love them all. I love getting these during Easter
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.