BY STARBURST

• I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Beverly C.
Diana
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the burst of flavor each one of them give you. They have so much juice in them that makes them so good.
Jamie M.
Battle Creek, MI
Only jellybeans that I will eat! I love starbursts and I always purchase these jelly beans around Easter time.
Penny N.
Jacksonville, AL
These are awesome! Love all of the flavors offered in this bag.....once I start eating them-very hard to stop.
Heather M.
Oklahoma City , OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst jelly beans are the best! The flavors of these jelly beans can't be beat. They are a family favorite.
Teri P.
Baltimore, MD
Delicious little nuggets of intense flavor! I have issues stopping once I've started popping these in my mouth!
Jessica L.
Leesburg, FL
I just love starburst jelly beans. This pantry pack is the perfect solution for kids that are always on the go
Thaís V.
Allentown, NJ
Starbust Jellybeans Original is my favorite! It is full of fruit flavor, which I absolutely loooove in a candy!
Shannon M.
Pittsburgh
I could literally eat the entire bag! Cheap too, which is dangerous! Give it a try!! You won't be disappointed
Riley L.
Imperial, MO
Best Easter candy, hands down. I care about nothing else except for when these come out around Easter. So good.
Samantha S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite candies! I always look forward to the Starburst Jellybeans at around Easter time!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.