BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Ashley M.
Layton, UT
These are my favorite from easter! I just learned you can get them at target all year round. These are so tasty
Nicole G.
Mauldin, SC
By far the best jelly beans out there. I hate jelly beans, but love this product. Tastes just like their candy.
Thaís V.
Allentown, NJ
Starbust Jellybeans Original is my favorite! It is full of fruit flavor, which I absolutely loooove in a candy!
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The only jellybeans where I will actually eat ALL THE FLAVORS! They have all the yummy good starburst flavors!
Nicole B.
N Smithfield, RI
I always get these around Easter time! Every flavor is yummy! My favorite is the green jelly bean! Super juicy!
Heather M.
Oklahoma City , OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst jelly beans are the best! The flavors of these jelly beans can't be beat. They are a family favorite.
Montalia H.
Palatka, FL
Really love these jelly beans especially the green and pink ones their starburst jelly beans that taste so good
Nicole W.
Fort Worth, TX
Yummy! These are great, wish I knew where to find them. I've only found them once: at a rite aid around easter.
Jessica W.
Grove City
Love Starburst and love jelly beans, put the two together and it's a dream! Great flavor definitely a favorite.
Kris B.
Chula Vista, CA
At easter, these have become our favorite jelly beans. They are the most flavorful. We eat more then we should
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.