BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Brittney W.
Saint Cloud, MN
One of the best candy/snacks I've found. I highly recommend this. It's so sweet and juicy but packs a punch as well.

amanda f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Look forward to these bad boys every easter. I always stock up so I have some a little past the holiday. So so good!
Ashley N.
Thomasville
A good snack to have in the car very good and easy snack .good fr the whole family never can keep enough in the house
Lisa C.
Walkersville, MD
These are by far the best jelly beans. Everyone in my family loves. We usually always keep a bowl full in the house.
Tiffany S.
Wadsworth, OH
I don't know what else to say besides these things are like crack. These are my favorite flavors out of all of them.
Holly M.
Lima, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best jelly beans on the market. I am not a huge jelly bean fan but these are one of my Easter must haves.
jessica l.
Rochester, NY
I usually don't like jelly beans but these are really good! Sweet and starburst tasting. Price is reasonable as well
Kathy B.
I go bananas over this ! And they stock up on Easter ! Even tho I hunt cvs everyday for them ! Can't stop eating them
Monica H.
I keep these in my bag for when I need something extra for my toddler son to behave. It's the perfect encouragement.
Paulina S.
Its my sons favorite gummy but I try not to give them to him too much because I don't like it stinking to his teeth.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.