BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Tara K.
Union City, PA
Love the starburst jelly beans. We can only find them in WalMart, but for some reason we couldn't find them this year
Chelsea M.
Hillsville, VA
These jelly beans are so yummy! They are great if you are wanting a little something sweet! I keep a bag at my house!
Sherrie C.
Warner Robins, GA
The best jellybeans on the planet!! I don't eat candy all that much, but if I had these around it would be different!
Kelli P.
Gilbert, AZ
This is by far my favorite candy! I love when spring comes and these are available to buy! I could eat them all day!
Lisa C.
Walkersville, MD
These are by far the best jelly beans. Everyone in my family loves. We usually always keep a bowl full in the house.
Sarah S.
These jelly beans are my absolute favorite snack! You can get them at Walmart. I love that they're sweet and fruity.
Kathy B.
I go bananas over this ! And they stock up on Easter ! Even tho I hunt cvs everyday for them ! Can't stop eating them
Autumn B.
Bellevue , NE
These are my favorite jelly beans. I like to get these around Easter and fill the candy dish in our home with these.
Kelsey K.
Normal , IL
My favorite type of jelly beans. I wish they would be available to purchase year round instead of just during spring.
jessica l.
Rochester, NY
I usually don't like jelly beans but these are really good! Sweet and starburst tasting. Price is reasonable as well
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.