BY STARBURST

• Omg are these as yummy as they look?6 Answers
  • These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Brandi S.
I love starburst, and really hoped to like these jelly beans. Unfortunately, they did not live up to my expectations
Robin M.
Bethel, CT
The best crowd pleasing jellybean selection. Great colors and vibrant flavors. They don't last very long in our house!
Erika H.
I wasn't a big fan of jelly beans, but these are the best. If you like starburst then you will live theae jelly beans.
Monique A.
Great packaging and affordable for kids that are always on the go they are a great little snack I will buy these again
Jennifer D.
Reedley, CA
These jelly beans are so flavorful compared to regular old jelly beans! I buy these every year since I discovered them!
Ashley N.
Thomasville
A good snack to have in the car very good and easy snack .good fr the whole family never can keep enough in the house
Tiffany S.
Wadsworth, OH
I don't know what else to say besides these things are like crack. These are my favorite flavors out of all of them.
Sally H.
Kaufman, TX
Starburst jelly beans are amazing. I love the rich starburst flavor in a jelly bean. They are soft and really yummy.
Farrell H.
Winchendon, MA
Very delicious jelly beans. fabulous texture and strong flavor. much better than jelly belly beans. wonderful product
Brittany B.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I love these! Starbursts are one of my favorite types of candy and I like jelly beans as well so these are perfect !
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.