BY STARBURST

• Omg are these as yummy as they look?6 Answers
  • These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Meagan K.
My all time favorite since i was a kid! I buy these for my kids for easter and p I t them in their eggs! They love it!
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
i love these! I was pleasantly surprised when i saw that starburst made jellybeans. theyre some of my favorite candies
Katie S.
Starburst jellybeans are amazing! So much better than regular jelly beans. I look forward to them every year at Easter.
Jennifer D.
Reedley, CA
These jelly beans are so flavorful compared to regular old jelly beans! I buy these every year since I discovered them!
Ashley R.
I usually don't like jelly beans, but these are so good! I love getting them around Easter. The pink ones are amazing.
Robin M.
Bethel, CT
The best crowd pleasing jellybean selection. Great colors and vibrant flavors. They don't last very long in our house!
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love love love these jellybeans! I only really eat jelly beans during Easter and when I get these I’m always so happy!
Taylor S.
Smyrna, TN
Starburst took jelly beans to a whole other level when they created these. They are just wonderful and full of flavor.
Catherine B.
Cincinnati, OH
Jelly beans are my favorite candy. And these are by far the best that are out there. Pink, red and orange are the best
heather M.
Yummy I love all these delicious flavors in a Jelly Bean!!!! with individual packs so the other candy doesn't harden!!!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.