BY STARBURST

• Omg are these as yummy as they look?6 Answers
  • These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Whitney E.
So good! I love Easter time because I get to buy these yummy jelly beans! If you haven't tried them you are missing out.
Suzanne M.
Little Elm, TX
I thought it was creative as to how they thought of converting there little square into jelly beans....btw there delish!
Rosie V.
Palmdale, CA
Delicious. Easy to grab and go. Great for snacks on the go and to take for lunch to school or work. Great price a swell.
Chelsea M.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite jelly beans. They have so much flavor and are just so yummy. I'd buy them over other jelly beans every time.
Jessica M.
Marion, NC
I love that starburst and jelly beans were put into one product!! I love the taste and the different flavors in the bag!
Leeann M.
Onsted, MI
I am always excited for Easter candy... But these are my unicorn!!!!!! Best flavored/ textured jelly beans on the planet!
Taylor S.
Smyrna, TN
Starburst took jelly beans to a whole other level when they created these. They are just wonderful and full of flavor.
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good! They taste just like the original starburst. They are affordable and I recommend giving them a try!
Katie S.
Starburst jellybeans are amazing! So much better than regular jelly beans. I look forward to them every year at Easter.
Chels H.
my favorite jelly beans other than gourmet jelly beans is Starburst...so many flavors! stay fresh for a while too
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.