BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these around EASTER!! These are the BEST JELLYBEANS!! Always reasonable priced and it satisfies your sweet tooth 😜!
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
I absolutely love this product! I will definitely continue to buy. I would confidently recommend this product to a friend.
Alisa T.
Hampton, VA
When I buy these I have to hide a few for myself because my children go throu them so quickly. I love the original flavors
Jenna C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best tasting jelly beans in my opinion. Every single flavor tastes amazing and they are so cute and colorful!
cathy e.
elm mott, tx
I love the juicy flavor, especially the cherry flavored ones. I always eat the red ones first. My grandson loves them too.
ℳ a.
Bronx, NY
I love to eat this when I'm at home it's very tasty and I eat it as always and I share it with my cousins I recommend it😋😋
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The greatest jellybeans on the planet. They are my husbands favorite, and we get excited every Easter to eat them together!
Patti E.
It really is an Easter without starburst jellybeans. These are my favorite jellybeans of all time and I buy some every year
Whitney E.
So good! I love Easter time because I get to buy these yummy jelly beans! If you haven't tried them you are missing out.
Chelsea M.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite jelly beans. They have so much flavor and are just so yummy. I'd buy them over other jelly beans every time.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.