BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Victoria r.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
this brand of jelly beans are the only kind that i will eat. they're so good. and so tasty. so many good flavors in here to try
Joy H.
Neosho
I always buy these for Easter. I enjoy all of the different flavors . I don't like sour I enjoy the flavor of the jelly beans.
Allyssa L.
Mesa, AZ
Love these! Definitely taste just like starburst. Great at Easter time. Nice to hide in the Easter eggs for an Easter egg hunt.
Terri T.
San Bruno, Ca
When it comes to Jelly beans these are PRIME. They taste like starburst but don’t stick to your teeth the way the originals do.
Angela H.
Niagara Falls , NY
These are perfect if you have kids or nieces and nephews that come over often. They are small and can help control my intake!
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
I prefer eating these over the original starbursts because they don't stick to your teeth as much. They're still just as yummy!
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
The Starburst Jellybeans are super addicting and very tasty. The price is great and I have to force myself to stop eating them.
Te'Mia H.
Fort Worth, TX
I always see these every easter. these jelly beans pack a great amount of flavor. I need to get these more often IF i see them.
asset n.
Favorite jelly beans of all time. Grab and handful once and then you will be right back after you chew up the first mouth full.
Kristin K.
These are my all time favorite jelly beans!! the flavor is awesome and they are soo juicy!! i look forward to them every year!!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.