BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Yasmyn W.
Lake Village, AR
Some of the best jelly beans I have ever eaten love them my daughter love them significant other love them my father love them ..
Lori W.
House Springs, MO
I love Starburst Jellybeans. I've always loved Jellybeans but since the first time I tried Starburst Jellybeans, I am addicted!!!
Daisy B.
Rochester, NY
Seriously the best jelly beans I've ever had. Can't buy them for fear that I will finish the whole bag by myself in one sitting!
Casi C.
Trussville, AL
Starburst Jelly Beans are the best!! The Grab & Go Pantry packs are so handy & convenient to pack for snack & in school lunches!
Shanda N.
Catlettsburg, KY
I wish they were served year round. They are wonderful, especially the pink! I eat them anytime I find them in the grocery store.
Zach C.
Athens, GA
Legendary. The best Easter candy. Better than a Cadbury egg. Better than a Reeses Peanut Butter Egg. The very best jelly beans.
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
These were always in my eggs at Easter time! They’re okay, but I honestly love the flavors of original Starburst so much more!
Megan J.
Vernon, FL
I love starburst jelly beans! They are so flavorful and delicious! I would choose them over any other starburst candy any day!
Taylor B.
Elmer, NJ
These are the ONLY jelly beans I ever buy! They are perfect and so amazing! I think they put all the over jelly beans to shame!
Morgan A.
Danville, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
The only jelly beans I will eat are these ! I love them ! Just something about them that makes them better than all the others.
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.