BY STARBURST

• Omg are these as yummy as they look?6 Answers
  • These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
Antoinette C.
My husband LOVES these!! He says if you love regular jelly beans that don't surprise you and you love Starbursts you'll love these!
Paige L.
Memphis , TN
Delicious!! Every good jelly bean flavor with no risk of the gross ones. Good price - really easy to eat the whole bag at once!!!
Madison S.
Jelly beans are my ultimate favorite candy and when starburst came out with these I flipped. They taste just like starburst. Yum!
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
I've never really been a fan of jelly beans but these are slightly better than normal jelly beans. They're sweet and taste okay.
Shanda N.
Catlettsburg, KY
I wish they were served year round. They are wonderful, especially the pink! I eat them anytime I find them in the grocery store.
Yasmyn W.
Lake Village, AR
Some of the best jelly beans I have ever eaten love them my daughter love them significant other love them my father love them ..
Kristal C.
Canoga Park , CA
I always buy these at Costco because they're my favorite! Especially the pink ones. I wish they had a box of just the pink ones.
Melissa B.
FORT MORGAN, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like these ones. When we went after Easter wad over we bought like 3 different kinds of candy and this was one of them.
Daisy B.
Rochester, NY
Seriously the best jelly beans I've ever had. Can't buy them for fear that I will finish the whole bag by myself in one sitting!
Kristi B.
Angier, NC
This is my ultimate downfall!! I can eat a whole bag in one sitting!! These are my absolute favorite things in the entire world!!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.