BY STARBURST

• These look amazing! Do they taste similar to original Sta...2 Answers
  • I love these jelly beans, but I can only find them around...4 Answers
michelle s.
Hammond, IN
These are my favorite jelly beans. They taste just like starburst. Me and my kids really like them. Especially around easter time.
Emily B.
Oneonta, NY
Absolute favorite jelly beans. only jelly beans I will actually eat. great flavors. taste fruity and not fake like most jelly beans
krista L.
Roseville, MI
I am not usually a fan of jelly beans but the starburst jelly beans are amazing. They burst with flavor and remind me of childhood
Becca H.
Best jellybeans during Easter time! Wish they sold them all year round though!!! They are not hard to chew like a regular starburst
Gabrielle K.
Chelsea, MA
I could eat this every day of my life they are soooooo good! Always a must for Easter or actually all year around. They are great.
Kristina D.
Jamestown, KY
Tried these for the first time this Easter season and I love them. The Reds and purples are my favorites. I can never eat just one.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like these jellies. Small with a burst of flavor. My favor flavors are strawberry and lemon.
I like regular starburst too
Steph S.
These taste better than actual starburst candies. I can eat an entire bag of these. They’re delicious and the perfect sweet treat.
Antoinette C.
My husband LOVES these!! He says if you love regular jelly beans that don't surprise you and you love Starbursts you'll love these!
Casi C.
Trussville, AL
Starburst Jelly Beans are the best!! The Grab & Go Pantry packs are so handy & convenient to pack for snack & in school lunches!
Lauren D.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these even good? They seem kind of weird
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Do you like these better than the ones you unwrap
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Omg are these as yummy as they look?
Kaitlin P.